BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Christina H.
Washington , DC
I buy these from my local Costco and I get the biggest box these are perfect to put in my kids lunchbox or as a to go snack to grab on the way out the door
S.O. R.
Best cookies you can get at the store, hands down. So good that my dad used to tell me they were only for grownups when I was a kid so I wouldn't eat them.
Madison B.
Salisbury , MD
Perfect for snacking! A sweet satisfaction in every crunchy bite. Just the right amount of chocolate and the right amount of crunch. Best cookies on the go
Bailey L.
Seattle, WA
These crunchy little cookies are addicting! Basic chocolate chip in a compact crunchy bite. I love getting these as a treat in the company vending machine.
These are my ultimate favorite cookies in the world. I would totally recommend them to anyone. They are tasty and very appetizing. Can’t live without them.
Xen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
my son brings this to school. we always get this from costco for better deal.. we love the packaging just the perfect size for school, snack and traveling
shanika b.
Byram, MS
These are the best famous Amos chocolate chips cookie there is. i wish i had some more. The more you eat them the more you want them.you should try it.
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
They use to sell these at school when I was in elementary and I would beg my dad to give me a dollar to buy some from my teacher, they're still my favorite
Carlie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My all time favorite chocolate chip cookie snack! Perfect bite size cookies!!! Also perfect amount of cookies in each bag. I love love love these cookies!
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
Will always be my favorite chocolate chip cookie! They do not disappoint. I have been eating these since I was a little girl. The whole family loves these.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?