BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
These are the perfect store-bought cookies. If I can do fresh, I buy these. They are so tasty and there's no shortage of chocolate chips. So yummy!
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Dryer than your great grandma's box, these cookies are disgusting and if you gave issues with acid reflux these are certain to make you miserable.
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
Classic chocolate chip cookies so it's hard to go wrong. Small but yummy. I like that they come in a box instead of a tray with a plastic covering.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
love these cookies! amazing chocolate chip cookies, better than a lot of products. these are pretty affordable and are delicious. highly recommend
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had no idea these existed until my sister bought some at Walmart and I fell in love with these they are just so delicious and they're bite size.
Ashley W.
['Kernersville', 'NC'], NC
This product was amazing! It was exactly what I was looking for, and it worked wonders! I would definitely recommend it for others to test it out!
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not a very big fan of these cookies... i think they are very hard compered to many other cookies in the market. The flavor is ok. nothing big.
Paige F.
Good if you like a dry cookie. I prefer a moister cookie. Also, not much of a chocolate flavor. Or maybe I was just too distracted by the dryness?
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
An old fashioned taste that never goes out of style! These cookies have been around for many years and the respect and the taste are sill the same!
Casey W.
Neptune , NJ
Name something better then famous Amos cookies, I dare you. So much brown sugar and happiness. I will not try any other cookie brand. I’m a lifer.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.