BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Kimberly C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Dry, too crunchy. I like the taste of these, but they’re hard to eat unless I dunk them in milk first.
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not bad for cookies. Iv had better soft ones, but in a pinch these are pretty good. I would buy again.
Emily L.
Tickfaw, LA
These cookies are delicious. I have not eaten them in a while which makes me want to go grab some more.
Courtney C.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
Love these so much. Grew up eating them and it's a favorite now. So yummy!! Haven't had in a while tho
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
Thea are nothing spectacular. There are too many crumbs on them. I did not really like these too much.
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
These cookies are very good. I don't know how they are sort of kind of but still crunchy but I like it.
haley j.
Saint Charles, MO
Best chocolate chip cookies around! Not hard and not mussy, perfectly soft with big hunks of chocolate.
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
Hands down the most delicious bite size cookies . They are only 280 calories great for snacks on the go
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite cookies!!!! They taste so good with vanilla ice cream. They are the best cookies the world.
Ciindii R.
The taste is good almost as good as chips ahoy! I still get that good taste that satisfies my tastebuds
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.