BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kathy B.
These are amazing I have been introduced to them long ago and since then they have been my favorite cookies of all time I usually get the big box from Costco.
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, TX
Famous Amis mini cookies are so easy to over indulge cause they are so small yet so fricking delicious! They are like Pringle once you pop you just can't stop.
Red M.
Deliciously adorable little cookies! The packs are great for a light snack, and they're really yummy, but the only problem is they're a little dry. Bring milk!
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
Good snack cookies to munch on. Good flavor, good price. Will continue to buy sometimes. I am a fan of softer cookies, so that is why I do not buy more often.
Judy X.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I live for these crunchy chocolate chip cookies! Just the right amount of crunchiness and sweetness. Great treat whenever you want just a little bit of sweets.
Alex R.
Boca Raton, FL
Perfect after work pick me up. Amazing as an ice cream topper, these cookies are well worth the hype. They're not too crunchy and not too soft, but just right.
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
Chocolate chip cookies are so good. Especially these. Like I will never get over these good cookies. I loved them ever since I was little so these are a go to.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What a classic cookie! I have always enjoyed this little cookies. The chocolate chips are nice inside and the cookies taste pretty fresh for a bagged version.
Such a classic! Ever since they got rid of the trans fat, I became a huge fan! Pretty pricey for some cookies and they easily disappear but they are delicious!
Erica C.
Redding , CA
The best cookies I have ever had. I will forever buy these cookies! So dang good! And not expensive! If you get these it will be hard to not eat the whole box!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.