BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
So good. These are the cookies of my childhood. These are the cookies you get in your lunchbox in elementary school that made all the other kids jealous.
Hannah C.
Fredericksburg, VA
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies snack packs are great for my little preschooler and I! They are the perfect size for him and they are delicious!
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
Idn what it is about these they are hard as a rock but yet a good go to snack. They are yummy but sometimes i get scared i might chip or lose a tooth lol
Alejandra S.
Forest Park, GA
I stay with the original! Really good snack cookies. The only thing that I don't like is that they are the crunchy type of cookies. I love soft cookies.
Keisha C.
Great, yummy snack to toss in your lunch box and have for lunch or a snack! They are pretty crumbly compared to other cookies so they can be quite messy.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
Nichole H.
middleburg height
Crap. Crap crap. Not impressed. No taste and crumbles in the bag before you can even get it in your mouth. Haven’t purchased this since the first mistake
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I never buy these because they cost to much for something my body doesn't need but when I have access to them I eat them up with no thoughts of stopping.
Morg B.
Glenford, OH
Who doesn’t love a good chocolate chip cookie? If you said me, I’m stunned. This cookie is delicious in every bite. 10/10 recommend for any cookie lover!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?