BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
leah m.
Evansville, IN
Love these little cookies! Lots of chocolate chips. Great snack for on the go or at work. Their small size make them convenient with little mess.
Jemma A.
The amount of cookies in each bag is just perfect for a little snack. Perfect for on the go. I like how tiny the cookies are, perfect bite size.
TISHA D.
These have always been the best if you want a good crunchy cookie they don't taste all that good if your treeing to dip your cookies in milk tho
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
When I was in school these were my favorite snack cookies. They are very inexpensive and very tasty. I believe these packs from about one dollar
Madison T.
Lowell, MA
I buy these for an after lunch little dessert! So perfect for sweet cravings and you can't over eat because of the perfect size individual bags!
Katelyn s.
Marion
These are one of the best cookies ever. I love everything about their choclate chip cookies. They are very delicious and are just the right size.
Jaime R.
buffalo, NY
These cookies have the right amount of chocolate chips in them to satisfy my sweet tooth! The grab and go packs are perfect for portion control!
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite!!! The best combination of sweet with just a hint of salt in every bite. These are the only kind I eat other than homemade.
Lia S.
These are classic and nostalgic for me. They're a great snack size and allow me to give my 3 year old a cookie without it being a full size one!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love these cookies. They are so soft and chewy. They are very chocolatey and not bad on sugars and carbohydrates. A good snack for my kid too.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.