BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Azhia A.
Lancaster, CA
These are great, you can store them for an appropriate amount of time and theyll still have that great cookie taste. i love em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica Y.
Lombard, IL
If I'm ever snacking on cookies, it's these cookies. They are bite size and addicting. I love these cookies and they're always in vending machines.
Emily D.
Taunton, MA
You will find these in my lunch all the time i usually save them for when i am feeling peckish, they are the perfect snack for a rumbling stomach.
Heidi C.
Yummy, easy to grab and go (to class) cookies. Perhaps not the healthiest option, but when I'm a bit stressed or bogged down by work, I eat these.
Claire X.
Totally love these! I eat them all the time and they're are an incredible convenient snack to have when you're on the go all the time and traveling
Sadie H.
Austin, TX
Cute as snacks but not my first thought when I want cookies. They're dry and dusty. They're still edible but I wouldn't buy them with my own money
Miranda N.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are a good snack for when you're craving something sweet. They don't compare to a warm fresh out of the oven cookie, but they're still good.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies are awesome! Our kids love them and they can be bought in individual packs which make them great for lunchboxes
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
I like these cookies but they are so crunchy. If your like me and love a chewy cookie then there probably aren't for you, but otherwise very good.
Laura M.
Delicious, crunchy, perfect lunch box/snack size. When I was a kid, this was my favorite vending machine treat. Pairs perfectly with ice cold milk.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.