BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I would always buys these when I was in middle school. I like the chocolate in these cookies. Cookies are a bit rough but you can't get enough of these.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Famous Amos cookies have famous in their name for a reason. They are the absolute best cookies ever. I love that they are delicious with or without milk.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
I stick to the originals. Great cookies that you can never go wrong with. Affordable price and highly addictive. They are bite size cookies for snacking!
sydney p.
Gilbert
These are my guilty pleasure! They’re so good and I just can’t help myself from buying some! they’re so good and they have so many little chocolate chips
Kenlea N.
Lancaster
These are the best cookies ever! I love the crunch that they always have and the taste never disappoints! I’ll always buy these cookies for a good snack!
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Famous Amos cookies are sooo good. I remember my mom packing them in my lunch when I was a little kid. And now that I'm thinking about them, I want some.
Hannah C.
Fredericksburg, VA
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies snack packs are great for my little preschooler and I! They are the perfect size for him and they are delicious!
Jillian_Hope L.
piedmont
We always buy a box of these to take with us to the beach and then buy another box to pack for school lunches. They’re a cookie you can just keep eating!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?