BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sara P.
I always had these as a kid. The flavor is fine, but they fall apart easily when dipped in milk, which makes them hard to eat if you prefer to dip your cookies.
Robyn S.
glendale
I get the giant bag at Costco. It’s bad though because I will eat the whole thing in a week or two just grabbing handfuls but they’re so good. Great hard cookie
Sabrina J.
Claymont, DE
These are the best cookies ! First time I've ever had these was back in school and since then have always loved eating them. My kids also enjoy these cookies.
Alex R.
Boca Raton, FL
Perfect after work pick me up. Amazing as an ice cream topper, these cookies are well worth the hype. They're not too crunchy and not too soft, but just right.
Kathy B.
These are amazing I have been introduced to them long ago and since then they have been my favorite cookies of all time I usually get the big box from Costco.
Stacy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty good for that sweet craving. They are my preferred brand of premade chocolate chip cookies. They aren't too hard and they have a nice flavor.
Kimberly S.
Alpine, UT
These remind me of growing up. They are nice and crunchy and they taste great. The chocolate chips in them aren't my favorite, but they are still really good.
Thelma M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate chip cookies are a good snack. My favorite munchies. Always hit the spot. Definitely met my expectations! Affordable, not expensive. Not so healthy.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I think that Famous Amos has the best crunchy chocolate chip cookie recipe. The chocolate chunks they use are delicious and the cookies are just sweet enough.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If I could give it 0 stars i would. I hate these cookies. They are disgusting. I'd pick chips ahoy over these cookies any day. Definitely not a recommendation.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.