BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not a very big fan of these cookies... i think they are very hard compered to many other cookies in the market. The flavor is ok. nothing big.
Taylor C.
Indianapolis, IN
These cookies are best when you want a quick snack and have that chocolate craving. They have the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookies.
Jiao L.
Love, love, love! They are crunch and sweet, with hints of saltiness. Definitely a very good snack, especially if you are craving something sweet!
Brittany W.
INDEPENDENCE, KY
These are the perfect store-bought cookies. If I can do fresh, I buy these. They are so tasty and there's no shortage of chocolate chips. So yummy!
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
My all time favorite!!! The best combination of sweet with just a hint of salt in every bite. These are the only kind I eat other than homemade.
Breanne E.
Famous Amos equals chocolate chip cookie goodness. Not as sickly sweet as other brands, if I can't make my own these will always fix the craving.
Jemma A.
The amount of cookies in each bag is just perfect for a little snack. Perfect for on the go. I like how tiny the cookies are, perfect bite size.
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
I love that these are individual bags! I tend to eat way too many cookies when I get started so these bags make it easy to stick to one portion!
Ila J.
Such a fun and tasty snack for in the go I looooove famous Amos especially these little snacks size bags great for on the go or sport activities
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
My dad sister and I always finished a box of these and It was always a fun time when we would all sit there laughing the whole time we ate these
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.