BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Delicious miniature chocolate chip piece of heaven. These cookies are so addictive that you can't just eat one. Perfect for a snack and delicious as a dessert.
Stacy M.
These are pretty good for that sweet craving. They are my preferred brand of premade chocolate chip cookies. They aren't too hard and they have a nice flavor.
Sabrina J.
Claymont, DE
These are the best cookies ! First time I've ever had these was back in school and since then have always loved eating them. My kids also enjoy these cookies.
Angela S.
Perfect snack to curb a sweet tooth! Be careful, theyre addicting. They are crunch little cookies that melt in your mouth. They're great for eating on the go!
Allie R.
I love love these cookies! They are seriously the only “packaged” cookies I enjoy. They are much better than the chips ahoy even though those are more popular.
Thelma M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate chip cookies are a good snack. My favorite munchies. Always hit the spot. Definitely met my expectations! Affordable, not expensive. Not so healthy.
Diana R.
I love these, definitely taste homemade. They have a crunch to them and obviously are sweet. They make a great snack if you have kids, or even for yourself (:
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
These cookies are nice little treats for my kids. Not too much, and they never finish their bag in one sitting. The bite size cookies are perfect for dunking.
Red M.
Deliciously adorable little cookies! The packs are great for a light snack, and they're really yummy, but the only problem is they're a little dry. Bring milk!
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
These are so much better than any store brand chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. They have such a good flavor, and I actually prefer they come in bite sizes.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back