BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chip cookies are really good. They have a great amount of chocolate chips in them and they taste really good. I would recommend them.
Rylie R.
These cookies are sooo good! I always buy them as snacks for work when I'm craving something sweet! They are bite size and easy to fit in my purse!
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
I like these cookies but they are so crunchy. If your like me and love a chewy cookie then there probably aren't for you, but otherwise very good.
Portia B.
Worcester , MA
Famous is very tasty I can say that it's addictive. In my opinion is affordable. But they should probably reduce the amount of sugar they put in it
Kassi D.
These cookies are delicious! I absolutely love how convenient they are. They come in different size bags and I think you can get them at SAMs club
india m.
i can eat these everyday. these are so good. these are better than chips ahoy ! never disappointed when it comes to these. i buy these from Publix.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a necessity for school and work lunches in my house. Everyone loves the chocolate chip cookies. The individual pouches are so convenient.
Sylvia R.
Little Rock, AR
Decent cookies, even if you buy out of a vending machine. They aren't the best in the world but sweet and nice enough to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Chelsea G.
Not a big fan of these. They are ok but weren't as flavorful as I was expecting. Maybe I'll try again someday to see if any improvements were made.
Koleta M.
I line famous Amos cookies but they are not my favorite. If that's all that a store has I'll get them, bit seriously not my go to brand if cookie.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.