BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Julie P.
These are the most addicting cookies on the go. I've always grab a few bags from school to take it home!
Harley R.
I tried these for the first time the other day, oh my gosh. So good! I will definitely buy another pack.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are delicious and make a great on the go snack, especially when you are looking for a sweet treat!
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
One of the best chocolate chip cookies. Theres something about these cookies that keeps you wanting more.
Arnell L.
Not really my cup of tea, they are really crunchy an tough. If you like soft cookies this isn't for you.
Kimberly F.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
Love these cookies!! I don't feel guilty and they are the perfect snack on the go for my little ones! :)
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Famous Amos cookies are delicious! I wish they had a soft version of them too. I like these a lot though.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
These cookies are soooo good. Best chocolate chip cookie every. This brand always has such good cookies.
Ty H.
New Rochelle, NY
Not decadent enough for me. The chocolate taste is just not rich enough!!! They taste ok but not my go to
Beth J.
Galloway, OH
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 12-1.2 oz. Bags more...
Great for travel, road trips, picnics or lake weekends. Wonderful crisp flavor. A must have for outings!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.