BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Sweetz B.
San Jose , CA
I used to like these a lot to take with my lunch to school. I don't buy them much for myself anymore but I still like them for an easy sweet package.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Need bigger portions because they are so good and addicting, you can never go wrong packing these as snacks for your children or just for yourself.
Jennifer T.
Great crunchy but not too crunchy cookies. You don't get many in a bag, but it does help with portion control because you could eat so many of these!
Influenster M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Hey! Roads are bad and the hill to get into the plan is hard to get up. We're going to try to shovel and throw down salt but it may be hard to get up
Josary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to snack on these ! They are SUPER addicting!!! And I also like eating them as if it was cereal !! My mouth watered just thinking about it !!
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
The chocolate chip cookies of my childhood (when mom was not cooking). I used to use my money and get them from the vending machine in middle school!
Mellissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just the right amount of crunch and deliciousness! These cookies are perfect for any snack attack or even a sweet tooth craving. These are super yum!
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chip cookies are really good. They have a great amount of chocolate chips in them and they taste really good. I would recommend them.
Jessica O.
These cookies are so yummy! They are the perfect snack. I bought them at my dollar general. Obviously they aren't the healthiest but they're so good!
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
These are some of the best pre-made chocolate chips cookies I’ve bought. I especially like how the cookies crumble and the chocolate is good quality.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.