BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly S.
Farmington, UT
These remind me of growing up. They are nice and crunchy and they taste great. The chocolate chips in them aren't my favorite, but they are still really good.
Thelma M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Chocolate chip cookies are a good snack. My favorite munchies. Always hit the spot. Definitely met my expectations! Affordable, not expensive. Not so healthy.
Red M.
Deliciously adorable little cookies! The packs are great for a light snack, and they're really yummy, but the only problem is they're a little dry. Bring milk!
Angela S.
Perfect snack to curb a sweet tooth! Be careful, theyre addicting. They are crunch little cookies that melt in your mouth. They're great for eating on the go!
Diana R.
I love these, definitely taste homemade. They have a crunch to them and obviously are sweet. They make a great snack if you have kids, or even for yourself (:
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What a classic cookie! I have always enjoyed this little cookies. The chocolate chips are nice inside and the cookies taste pretty fresh for a bagged version.
Emily R.
Winfield, MO
These are my favorite cookies. They are small and the chocolate in them is absolutely incredible. I have to buy the smaller bags so I don't eat the whole box!
Heidy M.
Pflugerville, Tx
Famous Amis mini cookies are so easy to over indulge cause they are so small yet so fricking delicious! They are like Pringle once you pop you just can't stop.
Myriam M.
These are so amazing, i used to eat them al the time and I'm really craving them right now, thats how good they are. I would highly recommend anyone to try it.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Aaahhhhhh I absolutely love these cookies! But ever since I've become GF I can't eat them anymore:(. Please come out with a Gf version so I can eat them again!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?