BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
YUM! Love these cookies ! They remind me of my childhood. They're not the greatest but definitely hit the spot. I love the small snack size pouches.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
My favorite chocolate chip cookies. They are nice and crunchy and have an awesome flavor. These will not disappoint you if you love crunchy cookies.
Shea C.
These are a perfect on the go snack when you want something sweet and delicious ! They're a hard cookie as opposed to a soft chewy one but so good !
Mary S.
St. Charles
Delicious little cookies I love these so much. They’re inexpensive and they are so good and they’re small so you don’t feel like you’re eating a lot!
Jessica  N.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best
So addicting and delicious
Good for kids to they love it I know bother my kids love these chocolate chip cookies
Kaitlyn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so good! They are a part of my childhood as we had these often. I like the bite size portions and the flavor of the cookies. Love!
renee t.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are good but kind of on the hard side and have to have with milk to soften them up they have a alright flavor but not the best cookie I gave had
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
The chocolate chip cookies of my childhood (when mom was not cooking). I used to use my money and get them from the vending machine in middle school!
Briana V.
These are one of my favorite cookies! My aunts always have a pack ready to share when I go over to their house! Definitely a must-have in my family!
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These chocolate chip cookies are really good. They have a great amount of chocolate chips in them and they taste really good. I would recommend them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.