BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Emily R.
Winfield, MO
These are my favorite cookies. They are small and the chocolate in them is absolutely incredible. I have to buy the smaller bags so I don't eat the whole box!
Fallyn D.
Lake Alfred, FL
I love these cookies so much! I love that I can buy them in bulk at Sam's Club. I love their flavor: sweet but not too sweet. They're the perfect sweet snack.
Royce K.
Bethlehem, PA
Great size for the calories! I love these smaller packages, they are great for snacks during the day since they are convenient! They also go well with coffee!
Chandra K.
Charlotte
I prefer a softer cookie, but these are a nice alternative. Crunchy and chocolaty. Just the right amount in a bag to not make you feel like you’re pigging out.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
Delicious miniature chocolate chip piece of heaven. These cookies are so addictive that you can't just eat one. Perfect for a snack and delicious as a dessert.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA
These are so much better than any store brand chocolate chip cookie in my opinion. They have such a good flavor, and I actually prefer they come in bite sizes.
Red M.
Deliciously adorable little cookies! The packs are great for a light snack, and they're really yummy, but the only problem is they're a little dry. Bring milk!
Kelsie B.
West Liberty
Good snack cookies to munch on. Good flavor, good price. Will continue to buy sometimes. I am a fan of softer cookies, so that is why I do not buy more often.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I think that Famous Amos has the best crunchy chocolate chip cookie recipe. The chocolate chunks they use are delicious and the cookies are just sweet enough.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
If I could give it 0 stars i would. I hate these cookies. They are disgusting. I'd pick chips ahoy over these cookies any day. Definitely not a recommendation.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?