BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
We always buy the bite size ones because they’re conevenient to add to lunches, and pack for road trips to the beach as well. Our family loves these!
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have enjoyed these since I was a kid. Perfect for a grab and go snack! This size of the bag is appropriate for the little dessert sometimes needed.
Casey P.
Charlotte, NC
I mean... How could you go wrong with these bite size delights!?!? I have to say at work, these are my guilty pleasure. They are perfection in a bag.
Michelle W.
These cookies are not safe in my house. They remind me of my childhood. Bite size, so I don't feel so bad for having.... let's just say more than 3.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
Little. Bites. Of. Heaven. Seriously, this is one of the best cookie brands out there! They have a great cookie to chocolate ratio. That's important.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These are some really good cookies. They're the perfect size for kids also. I just wish they weren't so hard to eat. They need to be a little softer.
Sheila A.
Corp Christi, TX
My son loves this cookies, they're the perfect afternoon snack they are crunchy and very delicious we definitely stay stocked up with these at home .
Jessica G.
Very tasty mini chocolate chip cookies. Crumbles apart as it is a crispy cookie but small enough to eat in one bite. Also perfect to pair with milk.
Sylvia H.
El Paso, Tx
Perfect bite size cookies for those days you wanna grab a quick snack. Highly recommend to anyone, great for kids too, perfect portion control bags.
Nicole B.
Lancaster, Ca
So I'm not a fan of chocolate. But these chocolate chip cookies are amazing. They are also very addicting. I've never bought a bag that I didn't like
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.