BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!4 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...4 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look...2 Answers
taylor G.
Love these, I can grab a bag really quick and throw it in my lunch box for a quick snack in the evening! I love that it is good if you are trying to watch portions, and do not have a whole pack to keeps tempting me!
Trista C.
Orefield, PA
These cookies are good but not the absolute best. However, there is not way you can mess up a chocolate chip cookie so they are still good. It's like pizza, even when it's bad, it's good.
Jordan W.
Greenwood, IN
Super yummy! Very good if you're craving milk and cookies! I kinda wish they made chewy cookies too but the original crunchy ones are still great. The tiny size of the cookie is very convenient for on the go snacking.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
Img this cookies are so good they are not dry like other cookies. They have the right amout of chokolate is not overhelming like other cookiea .. i just love them
Edlyn B.
Fontana, CA
I looooove these Chocolate chip cookies, I mean, who doesn't love some chocolate. Can't really buy a snack pack or a bigger bag without wanting to eat them all 😁
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Famous Amos are delicious. This is my favorite brand of crunchy cookies. They make the perfect snack. I always eat these with milk and they are perfect for dipping.
Agnus H.
Awesome taste, great texture. I get these and put them in my kids' lunches. Of course one or two of them always wind up in my purse or car for an emergency treat.
Ariana C.
San Jose, CA
My favorite! Always buying some at school. I loove the chocolate chips. They're so soft and almost melt instantaneously the moment you put them inside your mouth.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Chocolate chip cookies have always been a weakness of mine. These don't compare to freshly baked ones, but they do satisfy my cravings. It's great as a mini snack.
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a fan of really crunchy cookies I prefer the more fresh to bake taste but my little brother loves them so I think two children a cookie is a cookie whether it's crunchy or soft
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Jennifer S.