BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Renee M.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
I love these and I have since childhood. These are delicious and its impossible to only eat a little bit.. ♥
Camella J.
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
I craved cookies while pregnant so you know i always had a bag of these i even got the big bag from cotscos
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
i often grab a pak of these when on the run with a cup of tea or coffee ,or for a nice treat for the kiddies
Marina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love love love these cookies. Easy to find and good price and the minis are just as good as the regular size
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are very good. They are affordable cookies. And I love the real taste that these cookies have.
Courtney C.
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
Amazing cookies! Such a great snack for after work or sometimes I bring these for a pick me up with my lunch.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This cookies are hard as nails but they are delicious. They are also tiny and bite size so it's easy to pack.
Timesha B.
Almost always go for these tiny bite size cookies I just pop them in my mouth with a glass of milk of course.
Mary J.
I love these cookies. They're crunchy and all the flavors are great. I love how bite sized the cookies are.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Famous Amos are a classic! Always a good choice! I usually buy these in a vending machine for a quick snack.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.