BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Don't really like the favor or texture of these cookies its a bit dry tasting...they do come with a lot of cookies in a package so i guess thats good if you like them
Jessica S.
Pierce City, MO
Oh my goshhhhhhhhh.... these cookies are EXACTLY what you need if you've got a sweet tooth like I do!! Pair a couple (or several) with a glass of milk and you will be in heaven. I recommend warming them up, just a few seconds, you'll be happy that you did!
Jordan W.
Greenwood, IN
Super yummy! Very good if you're craving milk and cookies! I kinda wish they made chewy cookies too but the original crunchy ones are still great. The tiny size of the cookie is very convenient for on the go snacking.
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
These are nice because they are individual sized bags. Good for the kid for school and snacks and easy for me at home if I just want a quick snack. Good price too.
taylor G.
Love these, I can grab a bag really quick and throw it in my lunch box for a quick snack in the evening! I love that it is good if you are trying to watch portions, and do not have a whole pack to keeps tempting me!
Danielle N.
Fort Riley, KS
These are a great snack when at the beach! The chocolate doesn't get quite as melty as some other cookie brands and they are snack sized. I love the pecans added!
Madeline V.
Caledonia, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These can be a little on dry and crunchy side but they are a great snack, especially for on-the-go situations. The chocolatey flavor is to die for, let's be honest.
Trista C.
Orefield, PA
These cookies are good but not the absolute best. However, there is not way you can mess up a chocolate chip cookie so they are still good. It's like pizza, even when it's bad, it's good.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
My precious famous amos these right here is on of my favorite chocolate chips cookies its my childhood cookies its really good with some milk if you love chocolate chips cookies you can't go wrong buying this product
Emily C.
orlando, FL
Img this cookies are so good they are not dry like other cookies. They have the right amout of chokolate is not overhelming like other cookiea .. i just love them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.