BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Natarsha R.
Portsmouth, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my family's go to snack choices. We pick them up often when we get to the snack section. We keep them in our home. Great for on the go snack
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
Classic cookies. These have been a favorite of mine for a very long time. Love that they're bite size and that the flavor of chocolate chip is just right.
Keisha C.
Great, yummy snack to toss in your lunch box and have for lunch or a snack! They are pretty crumbly compared to other cookies so they can be quite messy.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to buy them from malls, fresh baked, nice, and warm. But this one is not that good. To me the cookies are dense and there is not a special flavor
Julessa V.
Kissimmee, FL
Idn what it is about these they are hard as a rock but yet a good go to snack. They are yummy but sometimes i get scared i might chip or lose a tooth lol
Jazmin P.
Midlothian , VA
These cookies have always had the best flavor. They’re not 5 stars for me because I feel they crumble to easily but it doesn’t stop me from eating them!
Nichole H.
middleburg height
Crap. Crap crap. Not impressed. No taste and crumbles in the bag before you can even get it in your mouth. Haven’t purchased this since the first mistake
Emma N.
Lansing, MI
These cookies are my kryptonite. They are so so so good and really always satisfy my sweet cravings. I love the snack pack... easier portion control!
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These chocolate chip cookies are delicious. The bite size shapes allow for better portion control. Great for eating a little to get rid of the craving =)
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?