BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maya K.
Pasadena
These chocolate chip cookie bites are really good but as I think about it, not great compared to other chocolate chip cookies that you could buy like Nabisco Chips Ahoy! Original Chocolate Chip Cookies. Famous Amos have a slightly chalky consistency but they’re still pretty good.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
These bite size chocolate chip cookies are great for a road trip snack. They aren't overly filling and are great for tiding you over until the next meal. They aren't the healthiest, but always great to treat yourself once in awhile. I would recommend them to others and enjoy them.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
These are the best bite sized cookies ever! They are crunchy and taste so delicious. The small bags are perfect for me because it’s so easy to lose yourself with this treat. Whenever they’re near the cashier I can’t resist picking up a bag of Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Elena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a little bit crunchy other small great little packaging for kids to take to school and put in their lunch boxes which are used to do when I was a kid there really yummy lots of flavor packed into a little cookie and I just highly recommend you get this from Costco for the best price
Rae K.
I’m a total cookie addict to I fully enjoy snacking not these Famous Amos cookies. They are truly delicious and a total classic cookie as they are chocolate chip.
Ashley V.
Anaheim
I absolutely love these cookies. I have been eating them since I was like six and I have been hooked on them ever since. They are delicious little cookies they are great for a snack on the go or they are great to give to kids as a treat since they only put a few in the little bags.
Ashley J.
I try to stay away from these cookies, because I know that as soon as I have one, I'll want to have approximately 50 more.  These are small, drier chocolate chip cookies that get better the more you eat them.  If you're looking for a soft, gooey cookie, look elsewhere.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I used to absolutely adore these cookies. My mom used to get them to put in my lunch and they were always the first thing i ate at lunch. They weren’t soft which kind of sucked by flavor wise i adored them and the fact that i could dunk them in milk. Perfect milk and cookie snack.
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
My dad used to always have these stocked in our house growing up and my mom would always get mad because we would spoil our dinners with them! Some of the tastiest choc chip cookies ever.
Natalie T.
Bakersfield, CA
These cookies are my favorite cookies to exist. The flavor itself is delicious. This cookie is exactly what you expect a chocolate chip cookie to taste like. You just need a glass of milk and these cookies and I promise you that you’ll finish the whole bag of cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?