BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Marissa P.
Richlands, NC
Great snack option and even better for smaller hands of kids! My daughter loves these cookies so much they are always her first option as a snack for lunch!
Raisa D.
spring, TX
i like these alot but i only ever seen them in vending machines,if abyone knows where i can get my hands on these i would appreciate it , they taste so good.
Emily J.
Washington, IN
Famous brand and quality but on the go in the perfect sized bags! Great for school parties or lunch boxes. They have the perfect number of cookies inside!
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
These are so good for anytime of the day! I remember my mom would put these in goodie bags for my birthday party and all the kids were happily eating them!
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
Such great cookies! easy to eat and pass on to my little ones to eat! i love these cookies been in my family and our recipes for so long an will always be!
Mallory B.
These are a great quick snack for on the go. Could be healthier but could be worse to.. not something I eat all the time, but once in a while I'll indulge
Madison B.
Salisbury , MD
Perfect for snacking! A sweet satisfaction in every crunchy bite. Just the right amount of chocolate and the right amount of crunch. Best cookies on the go
April Q.
Birmingham, AL
Famous Amos my favorite chocolate chip cookies ever. The snack size is perfect for my bag or purse. I would recommend this to chocolate chip cookie lovers
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
They use to sell these at school when I was in elementary and I would beg my dad to give me a dollar to buy some from my teacher, they're still my favorite
Brianna L.
Weslaco, TX
i used to love these cookies until one day i found a little worm inside the bag... i stopped eating them for a long while but i still can't resist them :(
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?