BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Mostly use these for school club activities for the kids. They love them! Good tasting cookies kids will love, without much sugar that moms hate.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
Loveeeeee these cookies! I've had these since elementary school and they're amazing !! Anytime I see these in a vending machine I definitely grab one!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really nice for party if you just want to grab a quick treat to bring. They come in little bag so you get just the perfect amount of cookies.
Evelyn P.
Love to purchase these to have in my bag to when I'm craving something or also just snack on while on the road. The taste of the cookies are delicious
Yaya b.
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies taste so good. They have a nice crunch to them but aren’t hard. They hold up there shape when you dip in milk also.
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
I love these chocolate chip cookies. They remind me of my childhood because we would always get these with our school lunches. They are just a classic.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved this small packages of cookies there taste was good very fresh full of chocolate chips not expensive and good for all the kids would buy it again
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies as a snack at work. They are quite tasty and I love the texture. Not too hard, not too soft. And I enjoy the crumbliness of them.
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
These cookies are delicious. My family and I enjoy them. They totally meet my expectations, and are a perfect dessert when I want a little sweetness.
Casey P.
Charlotte, NC
I mean... How could you go wrong with these bite size delights!?!? I have to say at work, these are my guilty pleasure. They are perfection in a bag.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.