BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jordan W.
Greenwood, IN
Super yummy! Very good if you're craving milk and cookies! I kinda wish they made chewy cookies too but the original crunchy ones are still great. The tiny size of the cookie is very convenient for on the go snacking.
Danielle N.
Fort Riley, KS
These are a great snack when at the beach! The chocolate doesn't get quite as melty as some other cookie brands and they are snack sized. I love the pecans added!
taylor G.
Love these, I can grab a bag really quick and throw it in my lunch box for a quick snack in the evening! I love that it is good if you are trying to watch portions, and do not have a whole pack to keeps tempting me!
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
These are nice because they are individual sized bags. Good for the kid for school and snacks and easy for me at home if I just want a quick snack. Good price too.
Madeline V.
Caledonia, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These can be a little on dry and crunchy side but they are a great snack, especially for on-the-go situations. The chocolatey flavor is to die for, let's be honest.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
My precious famous amos these right here is on of my favorite chocolate chips cookies its my childhood cookies its really good with some milk if you love chocolate chips cookies you can't go wrong buying this product
Emily C.
orlando, FL
Img this cookies are so good they are not dry like other cookies. They have the right amout of chokolate is not overhelming like other cookiea .. i just love them
Tori S.
Love love love! these are one of my favorite snacks when I'm craving something sweet. the taste just like home made chocolate chip cookies, and they are perfect for on the go as well.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Famous Amos are delicious. This is my favorite brand of crunchy cookies. They make the perfect snack. I always eat these with milk and they are perfect for dipping.
Edlyn B.
Fontana, CA
I looooove these Chocolate chip cookies, I mean, who doesn't love some chocolate. Can't really buy a snack pack or a bigger bag without wanting to eat them all 😁
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?