BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Jordan H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolate chip cookies around! Good snacks! And great with milk! Affordable and good to put with lunches
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
Way too salty and too crumbly my go to when I'm desperate for a snack with chocolate and I'm out volunteering
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Famous Amos Grab 'n Go snacks are great for lunch or a snack on the go. I enjoy the crunchy cookies with milk
Brittany C.
Love these cookies they are hands down my all time favorite cookie my husband and son actually enjoy them too
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These are always great to throw in a lunch box or a yummy snack as a treat. I've had these since I was a kid
Makayla M.
Covington , Ky
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Easy for lunches, taste great, it's one of my favorite brands. If you like crumbly cookies you'll enjoy this.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Famous Amos will always be one of my favorite cookie brands. these bite sized cookies are a delicious snack.
carey b.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
Really good cookies! They are crunchy so are perfect for dunking in milk! They also always taste really fresh
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
i often grab a pak of these when on the run with a cup of tea or coffee ,or for a nice treat for the kiddies
Renee M.
Vancouver, WA
I love these and I have since childhood. These are delicious and its impossible to only eat a little bit.. ♥
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.