BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Morgan M.
Dallas, TX
Love famous Amos cookies! Although I prefer warm, fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, I'm not complaining with these delicious little cookies.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These chocolate chip cookies are delicious. The bite size shapes allow for better portion control. Great for eating a little to get rid of the craving =)
Hannah C.
Fredericksburg, VA
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies snack packs are great for my little preschooler and I! They are the perfect size for him and they are delicious!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies! They are so yummy! They are a crunchy cookie, not a soft cookie. I love the little packages they come in, they're very convenient.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I never buy these because they cost to much for something my body doesn't need but when I have access to them I eat them up with no thoughts of stopping.
Jillian_Hope L.
We always buy a box of these to take with us to the beach and then buy another box to pack for school lunches. They’re a cookie you can just keep eating!
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
I stick to the originals. Great cookies that you can never go wrong with. Affordable price and highly addictive. They are bite size cookies for snacking!
Anna C.
Springfield, IL
Great with a glass of milk. Also made me love these more when i saw in movie Burlesque . These are crunchy and have a decent amount of chocolate chips.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
these are just perfect for my children's smack times. I prefer these tater of famous Amos over all other chocolate chip mini cookies. And so do my kids.
Tabitha A.
Toney, AL
I usually love these and they tase wonderful. The last one I got tasted burnt. Maybe it was a bad batch I don’t know but like I said I usually love them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.