BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Justina V.
I 100% recommended these cookies, the best little snack not only for myself but for my son as well. They're the easiest on the go sweet tooth snack :)
Rachael P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies as a snack at work. They are quite tasty and I love the texture. Not too hard, not too soft. And I enjoy the crumbliness of them.
Jayla C.
Saint Louis, MO
My entire family love these chocolate chip cookies! I remember my dad bringing them home and my entire family fighting over who gets how many cookies.
Aracely R.
Elmwood Park, IL
I get these from Walmart my 1 year old brother loves these as a late night snack with a glass of milk. They are very cheap about $4. A must try snack.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
Famous Amos is one of the best!! They're just simply delicious! There's something about them that makes them a little better than other cookie brands.
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
i love love love these. in the little bag, the big bag and even the box. theyre the perfect tast of chocolate chip cookie and theyre super affordable.
Sarah B.
Huron, OH
I love these!!! They're so good and amazing with milk. They're crunchy but perfectly so! When I am not in the mood for soft cookies these are my go-to
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
These cookies are great and found in most grocery stores however with price comparisons we tend to avoid and buy cheaper brands we enjoy just as much!
Jessica D.
USA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good cookies! I use to buy this faithfully in high school, and have chips to eat with this! No other chocolate cookie can do it for me! Amazing taste!
Hayley G.
Great for quick on the go or for lunch sacks. I have found these at both Target and Walmart. They are delicious and have a few varieties. Great cookie!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.