BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Lexie G.
Burley, ID
I've only ever seen these cookies at gas stations and vending machines but when I see them I'll always get them
Joshala J.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love these cookies. They remind me of my childhood. They are the perfect size snacks for adults and children.
Katrina A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
they have a good tast... but the cookies are just like hard little crumbling peaces .. wish they were softer..
Sierra S.
Review for: Cookies Chocolate Chip Snack Pack 16.8 oz; 1 lb 0.9 oz; 480 g more...
These are my absolute favorite! I love the little snack pack and they are perfect to take on a picnic or trip.
Roberta p.
one of my favorite bagged cookies they are very well made. i bought these a few times and loved them very much.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
These are my favorite! i have them for breakfast and for snacks at school or work. They are my guilty pleasure!
Ashleydawn W.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
My fave little treat! The must have for a roadtrip or a night of fun. Grab some milk and its a party! so tasty!
Melissa H.
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
I've been eating these since I can remember and I love ❤ them all the flavors they perfect for a on the go move
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't think they have ever changed their recipe. They taste exactly like I remember from when I was 10. Yum.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
These have been my favorite cookies since I was a little girl. I loved having them in my lunches and for snacks
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.