BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love cookie especially in high school. I love the crunch that it have and the amount of chocolate chip in it.
Danielle B.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
One of my favorite cookie snacks, they have the perfect crunch. Brings me back to my childhood. Love the taste!
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
These have been my favorite cookies since I was a little girl. I loved having them in my lunches and for snacks
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the items I pick up in the corner store for my midnight snack. I remember having them when i was a kid.
Gladys G.
Oceanside, CA
Great cookies! very good! They taste great and I totally recommend them. They are an easy snack for on the go.
Erica R.
Afton, TN
These were always stocked in my high school vending machines so they quickly became a favorite. They are yummy.
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Honestly who doesn't love famous Amos chocolate chip cookies these are one of my favorites since I was a child.
Chelsea S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
These are great! They're always consistent when we've bought them. At Walmart for a dollar you- can't beat it!
Brenda G.
Wichita
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite kinds of cookies, and these are really good especially as a small snack
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
I mean how can you not LOVE these cookies? They are the perfect sweet treat and the chocolate is always moist!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.