BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Renae C.
Highland Lks, NJ
These are great! They're small so having one won't kill your diet. I prefer these to a lot of other cookies because they're more chocolatey and the cookies are yummy.
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
When I'm wanting cookies or something sweet I don't care for it to be hard, these seemed really hard and crunchy. If paired with milk they are good, but I don't care to eat crunchy cookies.
Influenster M.
I've purchased these individual go pack in bulk at my local wholesaler. It makes it so much easier to use instead of having one large package. Great for lunch snacks.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I was addicted to these as a kid and I still love them as an adult. They're the perfect size and aren't too hard or too soft. The flavor is pretty good too. Great snack.
Maria M E.
Roma , TX
Love these cookies for some lunch on the go! They are pretty crunchy and I really like that they are the perfect size for a snack instead of having the big bag and overeating to many cookies.
Amanda L.
I love these things! Perfect sized bags and I can limit myself to just one bag so I'm not continuously munching. They are a little drying, so I drink water or milk with them. Tastes delish!
amanda w.
These cookies are crunchy and delish! The only problem I have with them is the crumb factor. I always make a mess with this bag. But on the taste side, they are great!
Taylor R.
Houma, LA
My biggest pregnancy craving! Perfect snack size and aren't overly sweet. Though the small cookie size encourages me to eat more lol. If only they had a bigger size box!
Amanda W.
These are my nemesis. I would have them for my last meal but I absolutely cannot have them in my house. I become a food terrorist around them and eat until I leave a path of destruction.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
I typically don't like crunchy cookies but this is my exception. I used to get these after school for the bus ride. They have a great taste that no other cookie has.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.