BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Depew, NY
These cookies are phenomenal. For a factory made cookie they're delicious. They have lots of chocolate chunks in them which makes them taste even better
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
So good. These are the cookies of my childhood. These are the cookies you get in your lunchbox in elementary school that made all the other kids jealous.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best snacks you can have are famous Amos cookies. I pretty much get them whenever i can especially in vending machines they are my go to snack
Denise M.
These are my favorite purchase when I stay at hotels. I always search for the vending machines, or hotel stores and search for these delicious cookies..
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These chocolate chip cookies are delicious. The bite size shapes allow for better portion control. Great for eating a little to get rid of the craving =)
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
I would always buys these when I was in middle school. I like the chocolate in these cookies. Cookies are a bit rough but you can't get enough of these.
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
These are some good cookies. You can get them at Walmart or target or really anywhere . They met my expectations. They kind of crumble everywhere though.
Hannah C.
Fredericksburg, VA
These Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies snack packs are great for my little preschooler and I! They are the perfect size for him and they are delicious!
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious cookies and great for the kids lunches! Love to snack on them myself! I grab them on sale at kroger! They sure don’t last long in our house lol
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It satisfies my chocolate chip cookie craving if I don't have time to make them but I don't really buy them only eat them when they are around my house.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.