BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany B.
Magnolia, TX
I love these cookies. Every time I get a bag they hit the spot. They have the perfect crunch and just the right amount of chocolate. I wish I had a bag right now!!!
Ellie C.
I love these cookies, actually I like it more than chips ahoy cookies. They flavor tastes better and the cookie texture itself. I don't know how to explain it, it isn't as hard and it's bite size too, which is a plus
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
These are perfect for an in between class treat. They are crunchy and have just the right amount of chocolate. I love buying these for when I have long days and cannot stop for a snack.
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
Truly a fan of these cookies! Love having them in my backpack at school for a quick snack to give me a boost of energy during the day. Awesome with a glass of milk!
D N.
Really good! Always had these when younger, looked forward to the store every single time, and was delighted to find that the packed cookies are just (as close as you can get) as good.
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These were like my most favorite brand of chocolate chips because they always had that good amount of cookie and just enough chocolate to balance out the flavor and make it the creatiom it is now
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR
Omg..what a disappointment. I went to sams club about a month ago...saw these got excited.. Got home open the bag and was highly disapoointed , not the same taste i remember as a kid.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
All time favorite. I think it just brings back my childhood when I went to grade school. They sell them in little on the go containers I feel they are so convenient.
Juliann P.
These are great snack sized cookies to have when you just want a taste of something sweet! They remind me of when I was a kid. Great to put in your lunch as well.
Rachel S.
Pleasantville , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product. Every time I go to the corner store I have to buy three of these because they are so good. They are really cheap and i love the mini cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?