BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kylie M.
Famous Amos does it well. There cookies have such a crunch to them and I don't normal like crunchy hard cookies but these ones probably take second place in my book.
Kathleen W.
Famous Amos- when I hear those words I think of the box filled with little delicious cookies.
The cookies seem to melt in your mouth and are all natural with ingredients.
100% recommend.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
I typically don't like crunchy cookies but this is my exception. I used to get these after school for the bus ride. They have a great taste that no other cookie has.
Deidre G.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite store bought cookies! it has a chocolate chip in every bite! the only thing i wish i could change about this product, is to have more cookies in the bag!
Amanda L.
I love these things! Perfect sized bags and I can limit myself to just one bag so I'm not continuously munching. They are a little drying, so I drink water or milk with them. Tastes delish!
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
My go to check out aisle treat! I love the pecan ones best, but take whatever I can find in Famous Amos. These beat Chps Ahoy hands down for the store bought cookies.
Stephanie N.
I'm not much a fan of crunchy cookies but I have to choose it is this one! They are so flavorful and the chocolate is just so perfect! Great for kids and snacking!
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
These are perfect for an in between class treat. They are crunchy and have just the right amount of chocolate. I love buying these for when I have long days and cannot stop for a snack.
Marina M.
Loved eating these when I was a kid. I recently had them after not having them for what seems like years, and they were still delicious. Although I do prefer to just make a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies myself; wonderful alternative to that.
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
Truly a fan of these cookies! Love having them in my backpack at school for a quick snack to give me a boost of energy during the day. Awesome with a glass of milk!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?