BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My favorite cookie ever. It taste so delicious and it's my go-to cookie every time I go to the store. Good price.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA
They are great especially with some milk. I don't have much to say their good, I eat them what else can I say lol
Arika G.
Woodbridge, CA
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
I love love love these cookies there perfect for when ur packing ur lunch on the go there sweet but not to sweet
Alisha R.
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 2.7 oz. Cup more...
I was addicted to these cookies at a point in time. They're just so good. They were like the best cookie I tried.
Tracy M.
Rainbow City, AL
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.2 oz. Bag more...
LOVE these cookies. I can't be left alone with them. LOL! I just can't stay away from them. They are really good!
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies 27 oz. Box more...
Classic crunchy yet great home style cookie consistency that I love. Real chocolate chips that melt in your mouth
teresa t.
South Milwaukee, WI
Another great childhood memory. i love these. especially the snack size bags to keep in my bag for long car trips
esperansa g.
Surprise, AZ
Best cookies ever! It's delicious, especially with milk. It's a great snacking to take whenever. I recommend it!
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
Love these cookies! These at so good. They are a hard and crunchy cookie that goes perfect with a glass of milk.
Jacquelyn K.
These were great when I was a child and are still just as great now that I’m an adult! Price is still good too!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.