BY FAMOUS AMOS #15 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I love cookies. By far my favorite desert. My girlfriend calls me the cookie monster. I always have to have some cookies laying around and for the most part these are it......................................................................
Kayla✨ Q.
Buffalo, NY
These are great with a glass of milk. My favorite brand of cookies. They are affordable.
Jessica G.
Orange, CA
These are super tasty cookies! They are nice and crunchy. I tried these in high school and was hooked ever since. You can find these at your local grocery store
Christy B.
I love that these are easy on the go packs. They taste great and have a great ratio of chocolate to cookie so they are perfect for when you need some chocolate.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
These bring back so many memories everyone loves them some chocolate chip cookies and these are the best pre made ones u will find in a gas station or something
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are so good, of course homemade is usually better but these are still pretty yummy! Soft and tasty with lots of chocolate chips! Perfect bite size
Andjoua R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite cookie by this company! I never liked chocolate chip cookies until I tasted these! Taste them you won't regret it. I'm a lifetime consumer.
liz w.
Waukesha, WI
Yes! There is something unique about these cookies. I love that these are smaller and I think they are a great snack for on the go when you want a little treat.
Amber T.
Pretty good brand you can find in most conveinience stores. Careful because sometimes they let them sit forever and taste well old. But not the companies fault.
Vanessa L.
Love these cookies they are not to sweet and not to dry they are definitely just perfect and my kids enjoy them with some milk also. I definitely recommend them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?