BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Literally my favorite cookie. If I have to choose between any cookies I always choose this one. And what I love the most about it is you can find them in almost every single vending machine.
Annisa C.
La Habra, CA
Famous Amos never lets me down. They taste amazing and these are perfect for on the go. I eat them as snacks in school. You can get giant boxes of them from Sam's Club
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They bring back so many memories. These are hands down the best cookies when it comes to crunchy ones. (I typically like softer cookies)
I could sit and eat these all day! They’re so delicious! They’re kind of hard to find around my area though.. I normally only see them at random gas stations.
Jodi F.
Corinth, TX
There is a reason the vending machine i frequent is always low or out of these cookies. I EAT THEM ALL. It’s my favorite guilty pleasure that I hide from my children.
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
If these don’t remind you of a vending machine then you’re picking the wrong thing out of the vending machine. The best snack ever when you’re on the go, st school, or in the waiting room.
Julieanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This always has and always will be my ultimate fave kind of cookies!!! I remember always making my parents buy me Famous Amos cookies so that I could pack them in my lunch for school. The flavor and texture of those cookies is LIFE! The chocolate chips are on point with every bite I take! Yum
Samantha B.
Boston, MA
Famous Amos cookies definitely bring out the nostalgia for me... when I was a kid, my dad and I would always go pick up deli sandwiches and he would always be sure to grab some Famous Amos cookies as a sweet snack afterward! I love that they're in small packages, so they're perfect portioned.
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think these are the best cookies to ever exist on the planet I'm so glad they have them at the vending machine at work I try not to buy a big bag from Costco because I will eat all of them even though it's a great value I highly recommend that everyone try these you will not be disappointed
Kayla W.
Fairfield, OH
I grew up eating these cookies! My children will do the same. I love the size of the cookie and the flavor is great too. It’s definitely a brand that you can trust!
Crystal R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are great. They are great for my 3 year olds lunch and as a little treat for myself throughout the day. My son likes to put them in his ice cream after dinner as well. These are tiny crunchy chocolate chip cookies. So if you prefer something soft and chewy these might not be for you.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.