BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Nikki R.
Los Angeles, CA
They're okay. But usually I like my cookies whole. The ones I got were kind of crushed up and just kind of difficult to eat. I had to funnel it in my mouth. But I mean, overall taste is okay. Not a 10/10 but if I had a cookie craving I'd look the other way.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you're just looking for a snack these are okay. For me they're a bit chalky almost. They're good for feeding to teething children because they are a nice size for their little hands. However I'm not the one that will just go out and buy them for the fun to it.
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE these cookies. I personally think that they are better than Chips Ahoy and I think they are great paired with milk. I will usually buy the big bag from Costco. Although they can be a little pricy, they are good and I definitely recommend.
Moani A.
Waianae, HI
These were so good with milk, as a child. My kids love these & I've loved them before. It tastes good, it's just a little mouth drying if eaten by itself. Other then that with milk it is so much better. Would I eat it again? Probably 😊. It's thumbs up for me 👍.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Mmmmmm I LOVE THESE!!! Definitely a constant supply in my house. When I get a chocolate chip cookie craving, I just get a baggy of these and go to town. Lol. Delicious. Highly recommend.
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
Famous Amos are nice, cheap chocolate cookies. I feel like the quality has gone down over the years and as a result, I have stopped purchasing it and stuck to other brands. However, I would still recommend because I know people who still love it regardless.
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
How could you not eat the whole bag? They are delicious. I love love love these cookies. My sister and I - these are one of our favorite past times that have followed us into adulthood! They are not your normal moist cookie, but boy are the tasty and crunchy :)
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren’t my favorite but, you know what? They’re still super tasty. I prefer my chocolate chip cookies to be a little more soft. These are crispy but, honestly if we’re talking about good crispy chocolate chip cookies then these are pretty darn good!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect size snack if you’re wanting a cookie fix. Perfect cookie to chocolate chip ration fairly priced and perfect for a quick snack. Would def buy again and recommend to other people.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best cookies on the planet hands down!
I love them so much and they are sometimes hard to come by unless you’re at Costco or in the USA.
The little packs of bite sized goodness are an excellent snack with a perfect portion so you don’t over indulge
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.