BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Roxanne B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great bite size snack that his the spot and especially pleases my son after school. He loves the chocolate chip taste and he always has them after school.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Famous Amos are the best I've loved these for years ever since with was a little kid I will buy and continue to buy my son loves them as well great product
Daijza C.
I don't too much care for these cookies. They are super hard a crummy. But if they're around and I'm hungry I'll eat them but definitely not my first choice.
Shawnee M.
Pea Ridge
I can't eat just one bag of the famous amos chocolate chip cookies. they can be purchased just about anywhere cookies are sold. they are rather inexpensive.
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
Famous Amos cookies are addictive. I am always sad when this little bag is empty. We stock these at work and it’s a great little pick me up in the afternoon.
Latiesha O.
Even though I am cutting back on the sweets this brand has been a favorite for years. I love the crunch of the smaller cookies and the freshness of each bag.
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
These are so addictive with some milk! The small packages really helps with portion size. Alone, they can be too sweet but with milk, it's the perfect combo!
Taniqua P.
Junction City, OR
These are my favorite store bought cookies, crispy and good ratio of chocolate to cookie, super yummy and the individual bags keep you from eating too many.
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
Okay cookies but not the best. My kids enjoy them as a snack but they’re pretty average as far as cookies go. I would rather spend my money on another brand.
Gilberto L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember these being really good but die to the fact that they are not vegan I haven't enjoyed these in a couple years. That is why I'm giving y'all a 4/5.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.