BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Deidre G.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite store bought cookies! it has a chocolate chip in every bite! the only thing i wish i could change about this product, is to have more cookies in the bag!
Amanda L.
I love these things! Perfect sized bags and I can limit myself to just one bag so I'm not continuously munching. They are a little drying, so I drink water or milk with them. Tastes delish!
Amanda W.
These are my nemesis. I would have them for my last meal but I absolutely cannot have them in my house. I become a food terrorist around them and eat until I leave a path of destruction.
Elise C.
Frederic Wisconsin
I typically don't like crunchy cookies but this is my exception. I used to get these after school for the bus ride. They have a great taste that no other cookie has.
Kathleen W.
Famous Amos- when I hear those words I think of the box filled with little delicious cookies.
The cookies seem to melt in your mouth and are all natural with ingredients.
100% recommend.
Stephanie N.
I'm not much a fan of crunchy cookies but I have to choose it is this one! They are so flavorful and the chocolate is just so perfect! Great for kids and snacking!
Ashley B.
Hartford City, IN
Famous Amos is a great brand! I love the flavor of these and they're the perfect size for snacks. I give them to my kids and there isn't too much in there for them.
Marina M.
Loved eating these when I was a kid. I recently had them after not having them for what seems like years, and they were still delicious. Although I do prefer to just make a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies myself; wonderful alternative to that.
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
These are perfect for an in between class treat. They are crunchy and have just the right amount of chocolate. I love buying these for when I have long days and cannot stop for a snack.
Ellie C.
I love these cookies, actually I like it more than chips ahoy cookies. They flavor tastes better and the cookie texture itself. I don't know how to explain it, it isn't as hard and it's bite size too, which is a plus
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?