BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Deidre G.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite store bought cookies! it has a chocolate chip in every bite! the only thing i wish i could change about this product, is to have more cookies in the bag!
Stephanie N.
I'm not much a fan of crunchy cookies but I have to choose it is this one! They are so flavorful and the chocolate is just so perfect! Great for kids and snacking!
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These were like my most favorite brand of chocolate chips because they always had that good amount of cookie and just enough chocolate to balance out the flavor and make it the creatiom it is now
Marina M.
Loved eating these when I was a kid. I recently had them after not having them for what seems like years, and they were still delicious. Although I do prefer to just make a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies myself; wonderful alternative to that.
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
Truly a fan of these cookies! Love having them in my backpack at school for a quick snack to give me a boost of energy during the day. Awesome with a glass of milk!
Ellie C.
I love these cookies, actually I like it more than chips ahoy cookies. They flavor tastes better and the cookie texture itself. I don't know how to explain it, it isn't as hard and it's bite size too, which is a plus
D N.
Really good! Always had these when younger, looked forward to the store every single time, and was delighted to find that the packed cookies are just (as close as you can get) as good.
Nicole M.
Hamilton, NJ
These are perfect for an in between class treat. They are crunchy and have just the right amount of chocolate. I love buying these for when I have long days and cannot stop for a snack.
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR
Omg..what a disappointment. I went to sams club about a month ago...saw these got excited.. Got home open the bag and was highly disapoointed , not the same taste i remember as a kid.
Ashley B.
Hartford City, IN
Famous Amos is a great brand! I love the flavor of these and they're the perfect size for snacks. I give them to my kids and there isn't too much in there for them.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?