BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Sabrina  H.
Omg the best, addicting cookies ever. I used to eat these when I was little and I still love them now. I can eat the whole in one sitting if I could. This cookies with milk are even better.
Recommend 💋
Kate W.
The perfect to- go snack for school or work. Keeps you from eating an entire box. They are just so good! Love the crunch of the cookie and the softness of the chocolatey chips. Perfect combination!
Natori  J.
These are really good. They're bite size so they're perfect for snacking. They would be really good if they were softer,I don't really like crunchy cookies but these are good.
Andrea Y.
Florence , AL
I love the chocolate chip famous Amos cookies but these small packs are perfect for a lunch snack. The flavor is great and they are the perfect size for snacking! These are a regular at our house!
abbey c.
Fresno, CA
By far the best damn cookies i have ever had. other than my own. my mouth just watered looking at the picture. perfect for having just a little snack an not go overboard.
Heidi S.
Bourg, LA
Love these cookies! Now my son can have his favorite cookies in his lunchbox. My toddler loves them too! The cookies are small enough for her to hold and eat. Great Cookie!
Faith W.
Famous Amos are my favorite packaged cookies. They are perfectly crunchy and sweet and the epitome of a chocolate chip cookie. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves chocolate chip cookies.
ashley m.
Rockford, MN
Oh good lord, I adore these cookies. They are a perfect snack fix, especially when you need a sweet treat. I normally grab them at my local gas station with a small container of milk, and use them as a snack between breakfast and lunch while I am at work. Truly adore them.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
I am a hug fan of sweets ,but have never really been a huge fan of chocolate chip cookies . This brand is about the only cookies I will eat! They are very similar to chips ahoy (which I also like)
Bethany B.
Andersonville, TN
Best cookies on the shelf. I could eat the whole box. I hide them from my husband because he does eat the whole box. When I buy these cookies, it's like war in the house.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?