BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Five stars for Famous Amos cookies they're really good they're really crunchy they're really tasty I like them my kids like them we really enjoy eating them
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Classic cookie in an easy-to-grab size. Great for school lunches or picnics. The only down side is the cost, but sometimes the convenience makes up for that.
Antonia M.
Escanaba , MI
these are good, but I still prefer the chips ahoy original chocolate chip in snack size. i find these have a bit of a weird taste to them that i cant place.
Yolanda P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I enjoy having these around. Usually my husband will bring them for me when I am not feeling well and I will sneak some in my purse when I need a pick me up.
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
Ohhhh goodness are these good. If you can't easily eat an entire bag in one sitting then get outta here lol I will buy these cookies till my dying day I stg
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Very similar to chips ahoy! Only a couple bucks and these cookies pair great with a cold cup of milk! Perfect for kid snacks and little desert after dinner!
Kylie K.
I like these on the go snacks because whenever I go to the movies or I am at the pool I'm going out somewhere I can just grab these little snack packs and go
Grace E.
My grandpa always are these when I was little and I would always steal one and it was so fun. They are so cute and a great little snack for a sugar craving!
Summer T.
Apple valley, CA
I have always loved famous Amos cookies which is saying a lot since I don't really like chocolate chip cookies! These are the only chocolate cookies I like!
Jasmine C.
Definitely the nest cookies you can get at a vending machine. Usually reasonably priced. Very tasty not a soft cookie though, so a little messy when eating.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.