BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Jordan W.
Greenwood, IN
Super yummy! Very good if you're craving milk and cookies! I kinda wish they made chewy cookies too but the original crunchy ones are still great. The tiny size of the cookie is very convenient for on the go snacking.
Nicole M.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
These are nice because they are individual sized bags. Good for the kid for school and snacks and easy for me at home if I just want a quick snack. Good price too.
taylor G.
Love these, I can grab a bag really quick and throw it in my lunch box for a quick snack in the evening! I love that it is good if you are trying to watch portions, and do not have a whole pack to keeps tempting me!
Vanessa R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a fan of really crunchy cookies I prefer the more fresh to bake taste but my little brother loves them so I think two children a cookie is a cookie whether it's crunchy or soft
Edlyn B.
Fontana, CA
I looooove these Chocolate chip cookies, I mean, who doesn't love some chocolate. Can't really buy a snack pack or a bigger bag without wanting to eat them all 😁
Makayla S.
Somerset, KY
Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies seriously trumps any other bagged cookie. Forget Chips Ahoy, grab a bag of Famous Amos, and your sweet tooth will be satisfied.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
Chocolate chip cookies have always been a weakness of mine. These don't compare to freshly baked ones, but they do satisfy my cravings. It's great as a mini snack.
emily c.
orlando, FL
Img this cookies are so good they are not dry like other cookies. They have the right amout of chokolate is not overhelming like other cookiea .. i just love them
Agnus H.
Awesome taste, great texture. I get these and put them in my kids' lunches. Of course one or two of them always wind up in my purse or car for an emergency treat.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Famous Amos are delicious. This is my favorite brand of crunchy cookies. They make the perfect snack. I always eat these with milk and they are perfect for dipping.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?