BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Beverly C.
Seattle, WA
These cookies take me back to my childhood. They taste so good, but the only downside is that I prefer chewy cookies.
Cheryl R.
Cameron, NC
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
You can't go wrong with famous Amos! The quality and taste are like no other. Best chocolate chip cookies hands down.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This product is pretty good. I would highly recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good quality product.
Lindsay A.
Bryson city, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best little cookies! Great crisp cookie with great flavor! They are great for just bite size snacks!
Whitney S.
Sooo yummy i love these cookies there delicious. I really want some now lol there the perfect chocolate chip cookie
Alexandra S.
I love eating them by themselves. Some cookies need to be dunked in milk but I feel that these are yummy even dry.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Always had these at school! They're really good but they're just a tad bit hard but with cookies they're awesome!!
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies 12.4 oz more...
I love these little cookies for when I am on the go, either in class or at work, and just need a sweet pick me up.
Summer W.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I love these grab n go cookies! They are very convenient to take to work or even to school! Or for a simple snack!
Jasse D.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
It's hard to eat just one of these cookies. Possibly my favorite cookies. I love how perfectly delicious they are.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.