BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Monica C.
Bronx, NY
This is usually what I get during my break between classes. i like how the cookies are not overloaded with chocolate chips but with just the right amount. they are really good cookies.
Natalie B.
The best cookie you can get if you are buying them at the store! They are crunchy, but not hard. The test is comforting and reminds me of a homemade cookie. The chocolate chips are a little large which I love!
Kari L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely addicting,especially with a glass of milk. Love these cookies, growing up we had the little bagged type ones and would always be get excited to them. Definitely a snack that reminds me of my childhood.
Raelyn F.
La Puente, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies!! I love these. They taste great but I haven't found them in any markets lately :/ I wonder if they still sell them.
Alicia R.
NEWPORT, MI
Chocolate chip cookies are always delicious but I think having them in the bite size is perfect. You don't lose out on any of the taste and you can eat a few without feeling so guilty.
Erika R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best cookies out there! I love eating these with a glass of milk. I would recommend not having the whole bag in front of you because they're so addictive to eat !
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
These are such a classic! So delicious! I have cousins who get these as treats and they always yell, "FAMOUS AMOOOOOS!!!!" when they see them. These cookies make children happy!!!!
Alexandra R.
Love these on my break at work, we keep them stocked in our snack box. The portion is perfect, there are a ton of cookies to make you feel full but they're small so you don't over do it. The taste is great too!
Laura L.
Ridgefield, CT
Love these! I can't buy them often or I will eat the whole bag. But these are the most delicious cookies! One of the best pre-packaged cookies on the market! Always crisp and fresh!
Emily E.
Yum! I love how crunchy and rich these cookies are. They're perfect for snacking and are really delicious. The price is great and the amount you get is a great value. I would recommend these to my friends.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?