BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Famous Amos Chocolate chip cookies have had several changes to the original recipe. They taste NOTHING like they used to which at one time was absolutely delicious. Not so much now... they are more like dog biscuits now.

Changes like...from all butter to margarine to mixed oils.... maybe the next version will be petroleum based. They now have no brown sugar, the eggs are almost non-existent as well as any good taste.
susan l.
Bristol, VA
Famous Amos isn't famous for nothing. These classic chocolate chip cookies are tasty with a glass of milk and more on the firm side than soft baked. They also don't have as much saturated fat in them as some other brands do.
Lindsey  S.
I dip mine in milk and crush them. Then drink it all mixed together! They have a lot of chocolate in them too which you don't typically see. Most brands are skimpy on how much chocolate they use.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Grabbed these for a quick snack in the car. The cup is unique, but not a great value. It's definitely something I buy when I'm at the checkout counter and I'm starving.
Donna J.
These cookies are the most delicious, mouthwatering store bought cookies I have ever had. They're addicting, one you have one, you just have to have another and another until the bag is empty. And then you go and buy more.
Janell D.
Joplin, MO
These cookies are so good I can eat a box in 2 days. The're bite size so they don't leave much of a crumb mess and that makes them easy to snack on and take with you.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE these cookies! Best ones out there. The crunch the chocolate the taste is just spot on for me. And live the fact they come in different sizes perfect to take to work or on a road trip!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this simple packaging and the simplicity taste of the famous amos cookies. The chocolatey taste of it always makes me happy. Plus it's still one of my favorites.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't eat snack foods often but these cookies are one of my favorites. The small bite size cookies make me feel like I'm eating more than what's in the pack. My favorite part of them is how soft the chocolate chips are.
Katie C.
Famous Amos makes some good ol chocolate chip cookies. Nicely crunchy and crumbly with good flavor that is balanced. A classic in my book,it's one of those that I tend to pick up from time to time for a snack.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back