BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Ashlee E.
I used to get these cookies every single day after high school. These are, have been and always will be my absolute favorite! They're they perfect amount of everything into one. I think they're perfect the way they are.
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Outside of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, these are my favorite chocolate chip cookies! My grandfather used to always get these for me when I was younger and I still devour them lol.
Laurel B.
Cedar Park, TX
These are my favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies! I think they have a better flavor than chips ahoy. They also go very well with ice cream! I still prefer homemade or store bought cookie dough cookies though.
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ
Best snack food! These are perfect for packing in a lunch or even having a afternoon pick me up. These are great for kids and adults so you can't go wrong. They taste so amazing and probably will never let you down.
Will C.
Richmond, CA
Great cookies to snack on and eat with milk. They are individually bite-sized and crunchy with just enough small bits of chocolate throughout. And while they can't compare to fresh out of the oven cookies (after all what out if the bag cookie can?) they are nevertheless addictive, you can't just eat one.
Jenna B.
Roseau, MN
I have loved Famous Amos cookies for years and this is a great way to take them with me wherever I go. These are great for when you pack your lunch and also great in that you have a limited portion and won't overeat.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great tasting snack, These cookies have a one of a kind taste. The packaging is appealing, they are priced competitively, and you can get them at practically any store.
brenda s.
Best cookies I've ever had hands down. I love them so much. The amount you get in a little bag is just great! They taste so very good. I recommend everyone who likes cookies to get these. I'm so happy with this brand.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Famous almost has some of the best chocolate chip cookies and I absolutely am obsessed with them.I will continue to purchase these are super great and I love them !
Gabrielle O.
Syracuse, NY
These cookies are delicious! I try to keep them on hand for a quick snack when I am running out the door. I love the flavor and texture. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?