BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this chocolate! My fiancé gets me these all the time whenever I am craving a chocolate this is heaven in a box! Very affordable ! The best chocolate ever ! Worth the price ! I love this and can't get enough
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Although it's not my favorite brand it's still good nonetheless also super affordable and easy to find sold across the country in most super markets and carry outs
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SO GOOD!!! Such a classic! They have ones with peanuts or almonds and they are addicting. Yes they are great cookies and i wasn't disappointed. Con, they are addicting
Cara C.
Flower Mound, TX
These cookies are firm and delicious. Although tiny, they make the perfect cheat day snack. They're harder than regular cookies but so delicious! I loved eating them during lunch in middle school.
Anne R.
Maineville, OH
These are definitely a guilty pleasure for our family! I especially love the 2 oz. bags for an evening portion controlled snack. These have the perfect amount of crunch unlike some other brands I've tried.
Katie B.
Scranton, PA
The best cookies. Chips ahoy are nothing compared to these. They're small and cute and the texture is the right amount of crumbly and look at me writing a review about cookies. That's how great these are.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
I love these cookies so much omg. I been eating these since I was young. They can not be compared they anything else lol. The cons to these cookies are they be gone so quick or I eat to fast. But they are just like what they say famous
Cameron B.
These cookies are kinda crunchy and I dont really like it. I prefer my cookies soft like they just came out of the oven and these just dont have that texture. Like if its not soft I don't want it.....
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There is not another brand of cookies out there as amazing as Famous Amos! They remind me of being a kid and eating cookies and milk with my dad! Forever a classic!
Daesha W.
I used to get this in my lunchbox as a kid so much. I also like the product because the guy who made these cookies lives in my state and is always at costcos promoting his products! Very nice man.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.