BY FAMOUS AMOS #21 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Will C.
Richmond, CA
Great cookies to snack on and eat with milk. They are individually bite-sized and crunchy with just enough small bits of chocolate throughout. And while they can't compare to fresh out of the oven cookies (after all what out if the bag cookie can?) they are nevertheless addictive, you can't just eat one.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
Some of my favorite cookies. They taste amazing. I get these for my kids to add to their lunch for school. The size is great. The price isn't too bad either. I will definitely keep buying these. My family loves them.
Taj J.
These cookies are old school. They have been around forever. These cookies are delicious. They are hard, and dunk well in milk, or make great little ice cream sandwiches. I love the flavor too... They are addicting.
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up on these small snack size great tasting cookies did em in a glass of milk so good, all most as good as the baked cookies and if you love crunchy these will do it for you enjoy
Luis L.
Rio Rico, AZ
I recommend these cookies. They are very good. I really enjoy eating them. They are a good size, very addicting, they are crunchy and have plenty of chocolate chips so when you bite into it in every bite you get a taste of that delicious chocolate chip.
Evelyn D.
MmmmMmmm!
Makes my mouth water thinking about these cookies!
They have a distinct taste and texture is good.
I cant have enough of them.
My kiddos love them and very good for packed lunches or on the go!
#FamousAmos
Jenifer H.
I love these cookies! When I was in college a bag of these and a sundrop were my daily breakfast. Not the healthiest option but they are still one of my faves today.
Kari L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Definitely addicting,especially with a glass of milk. Love these cookies, growing up we had the little bagged type ones and would always be get excited to them. Definitely a snack that reminds me of my childhood.
Jennifer S.
Encino, CA
Just the right size for snacks or in a lunch. Perfect for snacks after track practice or for Girl Scout meeting snacks. Great taste. Add in a cold glass of milk for the perfect treat.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
Chocolate chip cookies are always delicious but I think having them in the bite size is perfect. You don't lose out on any of the taste and you can eat a few without feeling so guilty.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?