BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Novemi A.
My goodness these are some good cookies! Yummy!! I think they offer a great crunch and the chocolate chips are plentiful. Overall these cookies are great and I do love to eat them.
Lelia T.
Brooklyn, Ny
Delicious chocolate chip cookies. They are a fantastic snack and comes in bite size cookies...who doesn't like bite size?! I can eat them on the go as well and that's always a plus.
Melody W.
These little bite size cookies are a great (sadly unhealthy, but what cookie is't) snack. They are on the crunchy side, and have a great texture. When I am in need of a chocolate fix, grabbing a bag of these from the vending machine satisfies my craving. I would suggest trying these if you are a fan of cookies (who isn't!?)
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
These cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies on the planet! I love grabbing the little bags of them for snacks on the go. The kids love them for after school snacks too.
Jordy P.
Kenmore, WA
Delicious! These are perfect for "on the go" snacks. I usually carry one in my purse if I know I'll be out late and will need a pick me up snack. Also perfect treat for hiking!
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Famous Amos taste pretty great, but the texture is a little gritty. They also tend to be on the dry side. Considering the cookies are small, the bags are a great snack size.
Morgan S.
Gotha, FL
Took these as part of my lunch every day and never got tired of them. Very tasty with just the right amount of chocolate chips. They do leave a tail of crumbs though
Andrea W.
I love these cookies. So easy to throw into a lunch bag, they make a great quick snack. It's unfortunate that these aren't a healthy food, but I love these as a little treat.
kim c.
Famous amos make the best cookies in all kinds. I love them!! Great snack for the kids ... these individual packages are great for school lunches or summer snack with mike!
Hannah P.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Great for on the go. Delicious and perfectly bite sized so they are very easy to just pop into my mouth and munch on when I'm in need of a snack (which is all the time XD)
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.