BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These make great on-the-go snacks. We buy them in bulk from Costco. The prepackaged size is very convenient. They have a good flavor and are a popular snack choice in our family.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
These are my favorite favorite favorite chocolate chip cookies! They are seriously the best. They taste so cook and they are so crunchy and a great on the go snack!
Danielle P.
Memphis , TN
These are my favorite store bought chocolate chip cookies. The right amount of crisp and great flavor. I can eat them all by myself. I will usually get this out of any vending machine even when it’s overpriced.
Lauren A.
My favorite go to snack for road trips when you need a pick me up! You can buy them anymore- food store 7-11 gas stations anywhere. Chocolate chip cookies are the greatest! I would recommend these to others
Lisa K.
I tend to like soft and chewy cookies, so these are not my favorite. But, my kids LOVE them! They are perfect for an on-the-go snack. Careful: peanut butter flavor is not permitted at our nut-free school.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
These aren't my favorite, mainly because I'm not a big fan of crunchy cookies. My family loves them though. These come in easy individual grab and go bags. Easy to take and store. Good flavor. Less messy.
Desreta M.
One of the beat chocolate chip cookies out there. Right amount of chocolate chips and sweetness. Not very health considering the calories and sugar. Repeat customer.
Madison M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are a really good choice if you are looking for a good cookie. but if you looking for a more chewy taste of cookie than go for a chips ahoy chew cookie. which I prefer
Awa T.
Remind me of the crunchy Chips Ahoy so if you like those you'll probably like these ones too. Other than that, a regular chocolate chip cookie, it's tasty but which one isn't?
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Only down fall of this product us the bag is so small. Once I finish one bag I want another. Very good a little on the expensive side but they are truly onw of the top 3 cookies out thrre. They are easy to find at any local store.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.