BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
I love the simplicity of a good cookie and thats what these,are. I am not a big fan of all the limited addition flavors other brands are leaning towards. If you want something specific or don't want to bake, this is that classic go to.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Only down fall of this product us the bag is so small. Once I finish one bag I want another. Very good a little on the expensive side but they are truly onw of the top 3 cookies out thrre. They are easy to find at any local store.
Michelle P.
San Jose, CA
I have been eating these cookies since I was little. I love these cookies. You can get them at basically an grocery store. They bring me back to childhood. I may love them for nostalgia factor but info recommend everyone to try them :)
Lisa K.
I tend to like soft and chewy cookies, so these are not my favorite. But, my kids LOVE them! They are perfect for an on-the-go snack. Careful: peanut butter flavor is not permitted at our nut-free school.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Mmmm. The BEST crunchy chocolate chip cookie out there. Not overly sweet with a slight nutty flavor. Helps satisfy sweet tooth AND crunch craving! Definitely can taste the higher quality ingredients compared to Chips Ahoy.
Desreta M.
One of the beat chocolate chip cookies out there. Right amount of chocolate chips and sweetness. Not very health considering the calories and sugar. Repeat customer.
Christine K.
ATLANTA, GA
Yums. the perfect snack for my mid afternoon sweet tooth!

it has exactly the right amount of chocolate chips and is the perfect snack size to feel guilty but not too guilty. I love the taste and texture of these cookies!
Mary Beth K.
These are the perfect pack to throw in a lunch box or to grab for an after school snack. I have even used them in my classroom for various activities. They are delicious and loved by all who eat them!
Awa T.
Remind me of the crunchy Chips Ahoy so if you like those you'll probably like these ones too. Other than that, a regular chocolate chip cookie, it's tasty but which one isn't?
Charlotte B.
Ostrander, OH
Great cookie! Even though it comes from a box, these cookies taste great. I used to love packing them for on the go treats until I started eating gluten free. The price is a bit steep, but it is worth it for that great, chocolate-y taste and convenience of cookies in a bag!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?