BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Erika R.
Anaheim, CA
Famous Amos cookies are the best. I love that they are very chocolate-y! They are bite size and the small bags are easy to carry along for snacks throughout the day.
Prima S.
Wow, these can be addicting and full of calories! I prefer fresh baked soft, big cookies. These are the total opposite, but for some reason you just can't have one!
Kristine R.
Tacoma, WA
My kids and me absolutely LOVE this cookies. Every time we go to the store they choose these cookies as a treat over anything else. They are definitely addicting!
These are by far my favorite cookies!! They are Soo yummy and you get a lot for your money. I always give these to the kids I baby'sit as a snack and they just can't get enough of them.
Nicole D.
These are soooooooo good bite size cookies I have to brace myself I could eat a whole box there are just the right amount of chocolate chip inside for every bite
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN
These are so yummy When I eat these I have to hide from the kids.These are so good, and I absolutely love it when I find them on sale, an extra perk for something that is so yummy
Lariza A.
Waukegan, IL
These cookies are pretty good, they are really crunchy and a good snack. i would really recommand if you love chocolate chip cookies, but i do wish they were in bigger portions
Olivia I.
I always loved getting these cookies in my lunch box when I was little and the small packaging makes that easy! Great amount for a small snack without letting yourself eat way too many cookies at a time like most of us do! Highly recommend trying these cookies if you haven't before!
Lauren L.
These have been my favorite dessert to bring to work. They are perfect for snacking and help with my sweet tooth! If you haven't tried these babies go buy a bag asap!
Moriah D.
These are my favorite chocolate chip cookies! I love the size and crunchiness. They honestly are the perfect snack and enough sweetness to relieve that sweet tooth
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.