BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Jordy P.
Kenmore, WA
Delicious! These are perfect for "on the go" snacks. I usually carry one in my purse if I know I'll be out late and will need a pick me up snack. Also perfect treat for hiking!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
These cookies are the best chocolate chip cookies on the planet! I love grabbing the little bags of them for snacks on the go. The kids love them for after school snacks too.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Famous Amos taste pretty great, but the texture is a little gritty. They also tend to be on the dry side. Considering the cookies are small, the bags are a great snack size.
Morgan S.
Gotha, FL
Took these as part of my lunch every day and never got tired of them. Very tasty with just the right amount of chocolate chips. They do leave a tail of crumbs though
Andrea W.
I love these cookies. So easy to throw into a lunch bag, they make a great quick snack. It's unfortunate that these aren't a healthy food, but I love these as a little treat.
kim c.
Famous amos make the best cookies in all kinds. I love them!! Great snack for the kids ... these individual packages are great for school lunches or summer snack with mike!
Rachel S.
Shelby, OH
A great grab and go treat for those times you just have to have something sweet chocolaty. They have the perfect amount of crunch and great chocolate chip to cookie ratio.
Hannah P.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Great for on the go. Delicious and perfectly bite sized so they are very easy to just pop into my mouth and munch on when I'm in need of a snack (which is all the time XD)
K D.
I love these cookies. They are good for if you just want a little snack or trying to loose weight. But it is easy to eat more than you should because they are bite sized.
Whitney C.
The chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. Price is affordable. I share with everyone because they're just that great. Lots of sugar and great for that sweet tooth. Lol
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.