BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Famous Amos has amazing chocolate chip cookies but the only thing is that it results in a lot of crumbs which can get really messy. On the bright side, the cookies are small so you can easily pop them in your mouth!
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
These cookies are amazing! They are crunchy but delicious. You can get them at your local corner stores. Not a healthy snack. I love the chocolate chip ones the best. I recommend this product to others.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
This was one of my most favorite snacks in school! I genuinely loved this as a kid! It's perfect with milk and great for sharing. Though, to be honest, I didn't like to share these very much. Too delicious!!
Lisa Z.
These cookies are one of my absolute favorites. They come in packages with about 6 cookies or so. They are convenient for snacks and when you're on the go. Definitely a must try. You will not be disappointed.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These make great on-the-go snacks. We buy them in bulk from Costco. The prepackaged size is very convenient. They have a good flavor and are a popular snack choice in our family.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
These are my favorite favorite favorite chocolate chip cookies! They are seriously the best. They taste so cook and they are so crunchy and a great on the go snack!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I hate to say this but sometimes I just can't stop eating them. They go quickly because they taste so good with the chocolate chips. My favorite is the cookies with not only the chocolate chips but pecans.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
My favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies. Just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. Whenever I don't have time to make my own, I'll grab some of these to eat.
steph a.
Wallington, NJ
These cookies are delicious. if you like chocolate chip cookies you will love these and they come in bite sizes. i love the just enough crunch never chewy like some other brands have and with milk its like eating your childhood in a bite.
Samantha B.
Victorville , CA
The best cookies in the world!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 they are never disappointing! You will not regret getting these cookies! Even put them in the blender with vanilla ice cream! Sooooo yummy!!!!! Would definitely recommend to others without a doubt
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?