BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Lisette V.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
They are great love them. Honestly who doesn't like them and who would review them simply amazing. I love the mini ones
Elizabeth R.
These are a favorite as well I eat them as cereal omg!!! They are delicious not too soft not too hard!!! Great cookies
marcella s.
Avondale, AZ
I love to eat Famous Amos Chocolate Chip cookies with ice cream. I break them up and use them as a topping. Yummo!!!
Lydia E.
These are awesome, I'd definitely suggest some milk because they're dry but if you're into that you should love these!
Alexis P.
Swedesboro, NJ
I dislike how tiny they are, but they are the classic cookie in my mind. Crunchy and chocolatey. I love these cookies.
Cyanna R.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Seriously my favorite go to chocolate chip cookies! Idk what makes them different than others but I'm addicted to them!
Bushra R.
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
These cookies are so nice and crunchy and never disappoint my taste buds! They have a chocolate flavor like no other!!
Christina P.
Ughhhh these are sooooo good! You can not go wrong with these. Everyone should grow up with these. Perfect for snacking
amber c.
New Castle, PA
Def one of the best brand of chocolate chip cookies out their although they are a very dry cookie. always eat with milk
Ashlee J.
Redding, CA
My whole family loves these cookies. I use them for kids lunches or their treat for the day. Greatthat it re seals too.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.