BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Amanda T.
These have always been a favorite for me. I would always grab them as a quick snack to take with me on the way to school, or afterwards. I just love these little cookies. Definitely always on my sweets checklist.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
Always a mouthful of deliciousness! When I see them in vending machines at college I swipe them up immediately! My boyfriend and I bought a bulk box of these and they were gone faster than we could blink! So yummy!
Marlen S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Oh man, oh man! These are delicious! You can never go wrong with these cookies! They also bring childhood memories. As an adult I really don't enjoy them as much as when I was a kid.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are sold in the vending machine at work. The urge to not purchase these constantly is very difficult. They go for a $1.00 in the machine so they're inexpensive. I don't think they're healthy but they sure do taste good.
Morgan J.
A classic! Also love to have these on hand. They're the perfect little pick me up. Crunchy not chewy. Good amount of mini chocolate chips. I'm a repeat customer for sure.
Diana G.
Love these little cuties !!!! My mom was the first person to introduce me to these and they are so delicious! I always buy them at Walmart or any market where I see them. They are definitely affordable for anyone
Angel W.
des moines, IA
LUV LUV LUV these cookies, I have been buying them since high school most of the time these were my go to food between classes. Now I have 2 in high school and they never stay in the house its a wonderful product!
Yasmin A.
These are my favorite cookies (besides freshly baked ones, of course!). I remember always eating these as a child and I still love them. I love how crunchy they are the chocolate chip pieces are huge! By far the best.. and way better than chips ahoy :)
Gabrielle C.
These are these best cookies ever. when I'm at work and I'm craving a little chocolate and a little crunch. these are perfect. compared to other brands these are by far my favorite!
Peyton K.
This is my all time favorite brand of cookies. They taste sooooo good and I love to eat them with milk. My family also loves these cookies and I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves chocolate cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.