BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love these things they taste so good i can eat these all the time and not be fat lol but i suggest everyone tries them
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies more...
Omg the best crunchy cookie snacks ever! Perfect sweetness. They fill that little hunger urge you have during work/class
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
Good cookie brand! I would have to say equally as good as chips ahoy. I am so glad these are in most vending machines.
Avery G.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Bite Size Cookies 12 3 oz more...
These are great to grab if you have a sweet tooth and need a chocolate fix. Though nothing beats a fresh-baked cookie!
Ashlee J.
Redding, CA
My whole family loves these cookies. I use them for kids lunches or their treat for the day. Greatthat it re seals too.
Jaclyn P.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Yum.. One.of my fav snacks at work!!!!#!!!!!! Try them they are good!!!!!!!####!!!!!!!!!!#####!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lydia E.
These are awesome, I'd definitely suggest some milk because they're dry but if you're into that you should love these!
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
Don't really like this cookies they are a little too dry for me I wouldn't recommend if looking for some moist cookies
Quinn V.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm always searching for these cookies in vending machines! They're just the best in a pinch. Everyone always agrees ;)
Leslie P.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
My all time favorite cookies! They're the perfect type of crunchy in my opinion. I always grab these when at the store!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.