BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Tiffany B.
Magnolia, TX
I love these cookies. Every time I get a bag they hit the spot. They have the perfect crunch and just the right amount of chocolate. I wish I had a bag right now!!!
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
Truly a fan of these cookies! Love having them in my backpack at school for a quick snack to give me a boost of energy during the day. Awesome with a glass of milk!
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this product. Every time I go to the corner store I have to buy three of these because they are so good. They are really cheap and i love the mini cookies.
Juliann P.
These are great snack sized cookies to have when you just want a taste of something sweet! They remind me of when I was a kid. Great to put in your lunch as well.
Tasty little treats! The cookies are small in size, and tend not to be soft. They are definitely a harder cookie with a lot of crumbs! They taste good, but they're not my favorite.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
These paired with an iced coffee in the morning are delicious. I recently bought the big box at Sams Club at a reasonable price. I will be buying it every time I am about to run out.
Seda G.
Encino, CA
Not the best chocolate chip cookie because it's not soft and chewy but if that's not what you like then the flavor is perfect. They're also a great bite size. Ate a bag of these everyday in high school.
Brittany B.
All I have to say is YUMMY. These little bite sized cookie are so good. They are on the harder side of cookies so if you like them a little bit softer then dip them in some milk.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I love chocolate chips cookies. By far, it is one on my favorite products to snack once in awhile . I love crunchy chocolate and nuts so its a decent combination that tastes awesome.
Anaise V.
My favorite growing up, I remember having to rush to the vending machine at school just to make sure they weren't out. These are the perfect little snack to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.