BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA
These are okay tasting but easy to grab for a snack. Way too many crumbs and the cookies tend to break up at the bottom of the package which can be very annoying.
Jay H.
Bite size cookie wonderland of dreams. They taste great but are not great for you. Like most cookies they can be fattening and have tons of sugar which is bad in bite size. You underestimate how much you eat.
Nicole W.
Flushing, NY
Famous Amos has amazing chocolate chip cookies but the only thing is that it results in a lot of crumbs which can get really messy. On the bright side, the cookies are small so you can easily pop them in your mouth!
Lauren A.
My favorite go to snack for road trips when you need a pick me up! You can buy them anymore- food store 7-11 gas stations anywhere. Chocolate chip cookies are the greatest! I would recommend these to others
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
Mmmm my FAVORITE thing in the vending machine! A little crumbly, but perfect size to snack on and satisfy my sweet tooth! The taste is so delicious... Better than Chips Ahoy (which I still like). Love these!
Lexi H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this....right here...is a classic chocolate chip cookie. I always find myself enjoying the product more with a glass of ice cold milk. it isn't nearly as enjoyable without, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
These make great on-the-go snacks. We buy them in bulk from Costco. The prepackaged size is very convenient. They have a good flavor and are a popular snack choice in our family.
Cynthia H.
Saint Joseph, MO
I'm not sure when or why they changed their recipe, but I don't buy these anymore because they just don't taste the same. They're ok, but not nearly as tasty as they once were.
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
This was one of my most favorite snacks in school! I genuinely loved this as a kid! It's perfect with milk and great for sharing. Though, to be honest, I didn't like to share these very much. Too delicious!!
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
My favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies. Just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. Whenever I don't have time to make my own, I'll grab some of these to eat.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?