BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Amanda W.
These are my nemesis. I would have them for my last meal but I absolutely cannot have them in my house. I become a food terrorist around them and eat until I leave a path of destruction.
Kathleen W.
Famous Amos- when I hear those words I think of the box filled with little delicious cookies.
The cookies seem to melt in your mouth and are all natural with ingredients.
100% recommend.
D N.
Really good! Always had these when younger, looked forward to the store every single time, and was delighted to find that the packed cookies are just (as close as you can get) as good.
Carolyn D.
Orlando, FL
Truly a fan of these cookies! Love having them in my backpack at school for a quick snack to give me a boost of energy during the day. Awesome with a glass of milk!
Marina M.
Loved eating these when I was a kid. I recently had them after not having them for what seems like years, and they were still delicious. Although I do prefer to just make a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies myself; wonderful alternative to that.
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR
Omg..what a disappointment. I went to sams club about a month ago...saw these got excited.. Got home open the bag and was highly disapoointed , not the same taste i remember as a kid.
Stephanie N.
I'm not much a fan of crunchy cookies but I have to choose it is this one! They are so flavorful and the chocolate is just so perfect! Great for kids and snacking!
Nora G.
Pompano Beach, FL
These were like my most favorite brand of chocolate chips because they always had that good amount of cookie and just enough chocolate to balance out the flavor and make it the creatiom it is now
Ellie C.
I love these cookies, actually I like it more than chips ahoy cookies. They flavor tastes better and the cookie texture itself. I don't know how to explain it, it isn't as hard and it's bite size too, which is a plus
Tiffany B.
Magnolia, TX
I love these cookies. Every time I get a bag they hit the spot. They have the perfect crunch and just the right amount of chocolate. I wish I had a bag right now!!!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.