BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer C.
Jasper, AL
I grew up near Amos. He's a sweet as hell man, and his cookies are just as great :) Seriously great cookies. These ones are so crispy and sweet and delicious. To me, these ARE chocolate cookies. everything else is a sad imitation. eat them! Eat them now :D
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Ashleydelsolar
These little cookies are addicting. They may not be quite as good as homemade but they definitely work to satisfy a craving. They're very crunchy so if you like a chewy cookie experience this is not for you. Great for little kids. You can give them 2-3 cookies at a time. They feel like they're getting a lot and you get to eat the leftovers!
Connie A.
Cullman, AL
These cookies are so very good. I love the way they taste. Enough chocolate chips in them for me. A good snack to take to the beach or really anywhere. Not to expensive. Very affordable.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
These little crunchy cookies are the proverbial "devil on my shoulder." I love them so much. They are pretty high in calories for a small serving, but I'd still say they are worth it!!!
Becky K.
N Las Vegas, NV
You can't deny "Famous Amous" quality. If crunchy chocolate chip cookies are what you crave, this is my grocery store "go to". The only thing better is home made. The smaller size makes portion control easier.
Stefanie G.
Modesto, CA
These cookies are the absolute best. You don't even need to drink milk with them! They're sooo good. The only downside is that not very many come in a bag. I wish more came in a bag ):
Ashley V.
These cookies are so good & the small bag is convenient 😍 I love to snack on these they have a good crunch but I can only eat a few before feeling kinda gross lol
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab n' Go are always a purchase for us at Sam's Club. We buy a big box of these. Perfect for everyone on the house. And just the right amount of cookies in each little bag. Reasonable cost compared to other cookies.
Emily R.
Vancouver, WA
SO good! Famous Amos cookies are like little pieces of heaven! The chocolate chips inside melt in your mouth! I don't know of any other product like this. Famous Amos cookies are definitely good for the go snacks, and I always have a packet in my bag!
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a classic brand of chocolate chip cookies. I recommend these all the time when friends or family are in a convenient store, and are craving cookies. These are always a must have if you are too lazy to bale cookies, and you enjoy smaller cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?