BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up on these small snack size great tasting cookies did em in a glass of milk so good, all most as good as the baked cookies and if you love crunchy these will do it for you enjoy
Evelyn D.
MmmmMmmm!
Makes my mouth water thinking about these cookies!
They have a distinct taste and texture is good.
I cant have enough of them.
My kiddos love them and very good for packed lunches or on the go!
#FamousAmos
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
Some of my favorite cookies. They taste amazing. I get these for my kids to add to their lunch for school. The size is great. The price isn't too bad either. I will definitely keep buying these. My family loves them.
Luis L.
Rio Rico, AZ
I recommend these cookies. They are very good. I really enjoy eating them. They are a good size, very addicting, they are crunchy and have plenty of chocolate chips so when you bite into it in every bite you get a taste of that delicious chocolate chip.
Jennifer H.
I love these cookies! When I was in college a bag of these and a sundrop were my daily breakfast. Not the healthiest option but they are still one of my faves today.
Taj J.
These cookies are old school. They have been around forever. These cookies are delicious. They are hard, and dunk well in milk, or make great little ice cream sandwiches. I love the flavor too... They are addicting.
Reana O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
FAVORITE COOKIES IN THE WORLD! I used to be obsessed with these. I used to eat like a box a week they are so good. They chocolate chips are big and the cookie is small it's just magic in a box.
Jennifer S.
Encino, CA
Just the right size for snacks or in a lunch. Perfect for snacks after track practice or for Girl Scout meeting snacks. Great taste. Add in a cold glass of milk for the perfect treat.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these cookies. They are to die for and are great for on the go travel snacks. I think these are the best kind of store bought cookies you can get.
Natalie B.
The best cookie you can get if you are buying them at the store! They are crunchy, but not hard. The test is comforting and reminds me of a homemade cookie. The chocolate chips are a little large which I love!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?