BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
So delicious and not overwhemingly sweet! These are crispy cookies. But even though I'm a chewy chocolate chip fan, I find these so delicious! Dunk them in milk and it's the PERFECT treat.
Terra D.
Mount Vernon, WA
When my grandma would pick me up after school she would bring a bag of these with her. They were perfect bite sized and the flavor was amazing. Only thing I didn't like was that they crumbled easy and made a bit of a mess.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
These little chocolate chip cookies are addicting! The flavor is perfect and they a nice and crunchy! Perfect treat for kids. I use to eat these as a kid myself. Very affordable. I definitely recommend!
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
😁 what isn't there to love about these cookies! I've been able to enjoy from the travel size bag to the Big family size bag n there is no way u are only ganna eat one. There so yummy, crunchy, the chocolate soft n delicious.
Emily L.
Angier, NC
I love these cookies! They are great! Perfect little bag size for a quick sugar rush. The chocolate chips in them are really good too. There is nothing worse than getting a chocolate chip cookie when the chips taste cheap...
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX
I work with teenagers, and they love when I bring these cookies for them. They are so addictive and are of great quality. There is no skimping on the chocolate chips!
Marvelis T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are classics. These small packs are so convenient to take anywhere like sports games, picnics, pack in lunches. The kids love these and these packs are also great for sharing!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies. Best chocolate chip cookies from the package I ever had. The chocolate chips are so rich and the cookie is so buttery. I love these cookies, my mom use to feed me these as a child and I still love them.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
These cookies are sold at the cafeteria at my school. My friend always buys them and offers me some, but they are too hard to chew. They taste fine, but the crunch ruins the cookie experience.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Ashleydelsolar
These little cookies are addicting. They may not be quite as good as homemade but they definitely work to satisfy a craving. They're very crunchy so if you like a chewy cookie experience this is not for you. Great for little kids. You can give them 2-3 cookies at a time. They feel like they're getting a lot and you get to eat the leftovers!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?

back