BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Elena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a little bit crunchy other small great little packaging for kids to take to school and put in their lunch boxes which are used to do when I was a kid there really yummy lots of flavor packed into a little cookie and I just highly recommend you get this from Costco for the best price
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I don’t know what it is about these cookies but I just love them. There’s nothing extra special about them. If anything, they taste kind of cheap. But I love them.
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
These bite size chocolate chip cookies are great for a road trip snack. They aren't overly filling and are great for tiding you over until the next meal. They aren't the healthiest, but always great to treat yourself once in awhile. I would recommend them to others and enjoy them.
Rae K.
I’m a total cookie addict to I fully enjoy snacking not these Famous Amos cookies. They are truly delicious and a total classic cookie as they are chocolate chip.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
The taste is great. Perfect for lunches or an on the go snack or picnics. I got mine at Walmart, the gas station, or dollar general. Got four stars because they do produce a lot of crumbs and the chocolate chips melt fast in your hand. Overall, it’s a good cookie and a quick easy snack.
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Love these for grab and go chocolate chip cookies. They have some crunch and are small so it makes me feel like I’m getting more. They stay pretty fresh tasting.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these have been one of my favorite packaged cookies since i was a little girl! they are so good and the packaging is cute and different. brings back old memories.
Taylor B.
Mentor, OH
These are the best snack cookies! Anytime I find them in a vending machine or gas station I have to get them. My grandma used to buy them when I was a kid an I’ve loved them since. They just have this great taste to them that other store bought chocolate chip cookies don’t have.
Morgan W.
Tampa, FL
I used to absolutely adore these cookies. My mom used to get them to put in my lunch and they were always the first thing i ate at lunch. They weren’t soft which kind of sucked by flavor wise i adored them and the fact that i could dunk them in milk. Perfect milk and cookie snack.
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
My dad used to always have these stocked in our house growing up and my mom would always get mad because we would spoil our dinners with them! Some of the tastiest choc chip cookies ever.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?