BY FAMOUS AMOS #19 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Outside of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, these are my favorite chocolate chip cookies! My grandfather used to always get these for me when I was younger and I still devour them lol.
Gabrielle O.
Syracuse, NY
These cookies are delicious! I try to keep them on hand for a quick snack when I am running out the door. I love the flavor and texture. They have just the right amount of chocolate chips.
Will C.
Richmond, CA
Great cookies to snack on and eat with milk. They are individually bite-sized and crunchy with just enough small bits of chocolate throughout. And while they can't compare to fresh out of the oven cookies (after all what out if the bag cookie can?) they are nevertheless addictive, you can't just eat one.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Famous almost has some of the best chocolate chip cookies and I absolutely am obsessed with them.I will continue to purchase these are super great and I love them !
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
Some of my favorite cookies. They taste amazing. I get these for my kids to add to their lunch for school. The size is great. The price isn't too bad either. I will definitely keep buying these. My family loves them.
Jennifer H.
I love these cookies! When I was in college a bag of these and a sundrop were my daily breakfast. Not the healthiest option but they are still one of my faves today.
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up on these small snack size great tasting cookies did em in a glass of milk so good, all most as good as the baked cookies and if you love crunchy these will do it for you enjoy
Evelyn D.
MmmmMmmm!
Makes my mouth water thinking about these cookies!
They have a distinct taste and texture is good.
I cant have enough of them.
My kiddos love them and very good for packed lunches or on the go!
#FamousAmos
Luis L.
Rio Rico, AZ
I recommend these cookies. They are very good. I really enjoy eating them. They are a good size, very addicting, they are crunchy and have plenty of chocolate chips so when you bite into it in every bite you get a taste of that delicious chocolate chip.
Taj J.
These cookies are old school. They have been around forever. These cookies are delicious. They are hard, and dunk well in milk, or make great little ice cream sandwiches. I love the flavor too... They are addicting.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?