BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jenna O.
I love these grab 'n go cookies because the package is small, but there is no room wasted. There still is quite a lot of cookies in the package, as well. They taste really good and crunchy!
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
These cookies are sold at the cafeteria at my school. My friend always buys them and offers me some, but they are too hard to chew. They taste fine, but the crunch ruins the cookie experience.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a sweet tooth person . I don't like sweet things. But i buy them for my kids. They r mostly in option of wending machines. My kids always grab them for snack
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
😁 what isn't there to love about these cookies! I've been able to enjoy from the travel size bag to the Big family size bag n there is no way u are only ganna eat one. There so yummy, crunchy, the chocolate soft n delicious.
Josary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are like the best cookies ever ! Seriously I usually eat it as a cereal as well. Loved them as a kid and now even my daughter loves them. So delicious !
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
These little chocolate chip cookies are addicting! The flavor is perfect and they a nice and crunchy! Perfect treat for kids. I use to eat these as a kid myself. Very affordable. I definitely recommend!
Areli P.
They are just great that's the definition for them I love all chocolate chip cookies but with this new size of pouches you could enjoy them everywhere you go. I bet kids love this wonderful cookies. I will really recommend people to buy this wonderful cookies
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these cookies. Best chocolate chip cookies from the package I ever had. The chocolate chips are so rich and the cookie is so buttery. I love these cookies, my mom use to feed me these as a child and I still love them.
Marci M.
These cookies remind me of my childhood because they were practically everywhere! They have the perfect old fashioned cookie taste and now I like them with coffee or tea. They are pretty crumbley but they are worth it to me!
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX
I work with teenagers, and they love when I bring these cookies for them. They are so addictive and are of great quality. There is no skimping on the chocolate chips!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?