BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses
Baking Soda
Natural And Artificial Flavors

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Ayelen E.
I've always eaten these ever since I was a child and they are absolutely amazing.Love to eat as a snack or as a part of my dessert.Great for lunches,and inexpensive.Very delicious.
Ellie C.
If you're looking for the perfect amount of sweet this is your snack. It is a bit crunchy-so you'll have to like that but dipped in milk it becomes soft and moist-delicious!
Mary Ann  L.
Stockton, CA
Reall great delicious cookies! They are crunchy and just good cookies. I usually buy the box from Costco. They fit my cravings for cookies when I don't have time to bake some.
Amayrani L.
Every time I go to the store I would just buy these cookies and they are so good! For anyone who is looking for snacks, I would recommend this to people who enjoys cookies (:
Kate W.
The perfect to- go snack for school or work. Keeps you from eating an entire box. They are just so good! Love the crunch of the cookie and the softness of the chocolatey chips. Perfect combination!
The most best cookies I've had since growing up. These are very good and crunchy. I'd prefer these to anyone who would wanna dip them in some warm milk during the holidays.
Natori  J.
These are really good. They're bite size so they're perfect for snacking. They would be really good if they were softer,I don't really like crunchy cookies but these are good.
Sasha S.
When I have a bag of these cookies it's dangerous, I will eat them all! Luckily they have the small sized bag so I don't feel as guilty eating them all. :) Love Famous Amos!
Nosheen A.
These are childhood favorites. The ice cream man used to sell them in his truck. I loved these and will continue to eat them for as long as they're available. So tiny and yummy bite sized snacks.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These delicious crunchy chocolate chip cookies are some of my favorite. These serving size packages are great for throwing in lunches and keeping a count on calories or carbs.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.