BY FAMOUS AMOS

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!3 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Kristine l.
These cookies are amazing. With every bite, you can taste the chocolate. Not too much chocolate, and not too little. It's just right. They are just as good as chips ahoy cookies.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
I am fairly new to the Famous Amos brand of cookie. I have to say they are pretty good, they are soft and flavor packed. I am partial to my own home made cookies but if I need to buy them I will again. Also I noticed they have the right amount of chip to cookie.
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies remind me of school :) adorable and taste wonderful . Would recommend there is no cons in my opinion would repurchase not disappointed with these cookies
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
Perfect vending machine pick! Little bite-sized chocolate chip cookies. Good portion so you're not feeling guilty or overly full after you eat a small bag! And of course they taste delicious!
Anthony G.
At my last job, we had a vending machine with these delectable cookies and i swear i have never spent more money on cookies in my life. something about the buttery crumbly deliciousness of these cookies make them hard to resist
Julia G.
N Waterboro, ME
These cookies always remind me of my childhood, my mother use to give me a cookie or two whenever I was hurt or was feeling low, and these would help brighten my mood.
Charmane M.
Cleveland, OH
My whole family loves these cookies. I have loved them since childhood. the price is normal and good value. the chocolate chips are of course the main ingredient. the taste of these cookie are different from other and are always fresh. we just love the cookies!
Delicious!!!!! Love these cookies!!! I remember eating these when I was younger and they are still so satisfying. These are a great snack for every day. I am a repeat consumer and will purchase over and over again. If you have never tried them then you need to.
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these cookies, they are just the right amount of crunch and the chocolate chips in the cookies have that sweet aged taste. I would recommend these cookies to anyone, they are my go to snack. Amazing cookie :)
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
Love it! It's a great snack to have in your purse. The taste is great, the chocolate is real and on a good amount, and there no vanilla smell like most of the cookies have. It's the real deal!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.