BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Amber T.
Winona, MN
These cookies are not as good as the Chips Ahoy cookies but are still very good! If you buy the small bags they are easy to pack for a snack or an extra in your lunchbox.
Jindara S.
Chocolate chip cookies.. Can't ever go wrong with these. They taste great like fresh out of the oven. I always eat these as a snack. This is a must buy and everyone in the family will love it.
Hannah B.
Hurt, VA
These were my favorite snack as a kid. My sister and I loved them! They are so good! They have a little crunch and lots of crumbs! We used to eat almost an entire box at a time. Hard to beat!
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
Famous Amos Chocolate chip cookies have had several changes to the original recipe. They taste NOTHING like they used to which at one time was absolutely delicious. Not so much now... they are more like dog biscuits now.

Changes like...from all butter to margarine to mixed oils.... maybe the next version will be petroleum based. They now have no brown sugar, the eggs are almost non-existent as well as any good taste.
Kendall U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are so good. They are something easy you can grab at the store when you want a cookie instead of making them and they are amazing. Watch out though because you will become addicted.
Sarah G.
Favorite chocolate chip cookies ever. I saw that someone had reviewed them as "dry" and "like sand in my mouth" but they're wrong because they are so good. I don't know if we are talking about different cookies or what, but they are defiantly are really yummy snack.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
Grabbed these for a quick snack in the car. The cup is unique, but not a great value. It's definitely something I buy when I'm at the checkout counter and I'm starving.
Lindsey  S.
I dip mine in milk and crush them. Then drink it all mixed together! They have a lot of chocolate in them too which you don't typically see. Most brands are skimpy on how much chocolate they use.
susan l.
Bristol, VA
Famous Amos isn't famous for nothing. These classic chocolate chip cookies are tasty with a glass of milk and more on the firm side than soft baked. They also don't have as much saturated fat in them as some other brands do.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't eat snack foods often but these cookies are one of my favorites. The small bite size cookies make me feel like I'm eating more than what's in the pack. My favorite part of them is how soft the chocolate chips are.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?