BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
joy ..
These cookies are probably my favorite packaged chocolate chip cookie! They're not too hard, they're not too crunchy, and they just melt in your mouth. Definitely the perfect treat if you love a good chocolate chip cookie!
Fe A.
San Diego, CA
Love it! It's a great snack to have in your purse. The taste is great, the chocolate is real and on a good amount, and there no vanilla smell like most of the cookies have. It's the real deal!
Ruben C.
Plano, IL
These little chocolate chip cookies are a classic. Just the right amount of chocolate chips. These cookies are my go to cookies. The only con is I wish there were more cookies in each bag. Famous Amos name says it all. I would recommend these cookies to anyone
Jenna O.
I love these grab 'n go cookies because the package is small, but there is no room wasted. There still is quite a lot of cookies in the package, as well. They taste really good and crunchy!
Marci M.
These cookies remind me of my childhood because they were practically everywhere! They have the perfect old fashioned cookie taste and now I like them with coffee or tea. They are pretty crumbley but they are worth it to me!
Josary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are like the best cookies ever ! Seriously I usually eat it as a cereal as well. Loved them as a kid and now even my daughter loves them. So delicious !
Zavanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Every single person in my house loves these. I only buy a few times a year because they will eat all in one sitting so now its a treat every now and then. Good stuff!
Areli P.
They are just great that's the definition for them I love all chocolate chip cookies but with this new size of pouches you could enjoy them everywhere you go. I bet kids love this wonderful cookies. I will really recommend people to buy this wonderful cookies
Yarely C.
Fontana, CA
YES YES YES YES!! I love these as snacks. They are the perfect amount. If they did not come prepackaged, i would not know how to limit myself. I can eat them in one bite, and I can eat them while I type or look over papers. It's a great amount and a great taste.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a sweet tooth person . I don't like sweet things. But i buy them for my kids. They r mostly in option of wending machines. My kids always grab them for snack
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?