BY FAMOUS AMOS #27 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• What do you think of these? About to try them now!2 Answers
  • Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies
The most best cookies I've had since growing up. These are very good and crunchy. I'd prefer these to anyone who would wanna dip them in some warm milk during the holidays.
Nosheen A.
These are childhood favorites. The ice cream man used to sell them in his truck. I loved these and will continue to eat them for as long as they're available. So tiny and yummy bite sized snacks.
Natori  J.
These are really good. They're bite size so they're perfect for snacking. They would be really good if they were softer,I don't really like crunchy cookies but these are good.
Mary Ann  L.
Stockton, CA
Reall great delicious cookies! They are crunchy and just good cookies. I usually buy the box from Costco. They fit my cravings for cookies when I don't have time to bake some.
Sabrina  H.
Omg the best, addicting cookies ever. I used to eat these when I was little and I still love them now. I can eat the whole in one sitting if I could. This cookies with milk are even better.
Recommend 💋
Hoyan P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this cookie! the small snack bags controls my portion so well, and it's really good for a on-the-go snack. It's not too sweet. The original chocolate chip is better than the double chocolate ones.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These delicious crunchy chocolate chip cookies are some of my favorite. These serving size packages are great for throwing in lunches and keeping a count on calories or carbs.
Julia C.
Foster, RI
Really good cookies. their not too sweet just good enough to have with coffee or with milk. loved them when i was younger and now that I'm older i treat myself once in a while with these cookies .
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
These use to be my favorite study snack while I was in college. They're so good dunked in milk! I try to avoid buying them now because I'll just eat them all in one sitting.
Sasha S.
When I have a bag of these cookies it's dangerous, I will eat them all! Luckily they have the small sized bag so I don't feel as guilty eating them all. :) Love Famous Amos!
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.