BY FAMOUS AMOS #20 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather D.
Im a cookie monster at heart! I buy these in individual bags at Sams and send in my Kids lunches. They enjoy them. They are bite sized so they will be gone before you know it so watch out calories!
Michelle T.
Altadena, CA
I love Famous Amos cookies. Our vending machine at work is constantly stocked with the snack size bags. Great flavor and the snack size bag portion is just enough to satisfy my cookie cravings! I Always recommend these to others.
Emily S.
Famous Amos is just not my favorite for whatever reason I'm just not a fan. It taste almost fake? Like plastic. The chocolate chips don't even taste like chocolate and the cookie part is just nasty.
Shauna R.
Whenever I'm in the mood for a quick chocolate chip cookie fix I go straight for these. They are crunchy and delicious and satisfy my sweet tooth. The grab and go packs are the perfect size so I don't end up devouring an entire box!
Stacey C.
Bowling Green, KY
I remember as a kid, my dad always had a box of these sitting beside his chair. If I was lucky I could get one or two when he wasn't around. Usually I would find the box empty. Great little bite size cookie. Perfect for snacking.
Stephanie H.
Hills, IA
I have tried these multiple times and I don't know if maybe its my taste buds or the cookie itself.. It just has a "different" flavor.. It does cure that "sweet tooth" if needed.. Probably wouldn't be my first choice for a cookie!
Kathy K.
Good cookie though can leave chocolate on hands, etc. , which is not always a bad thing. Better than most pre-made cookies and affordable if you watch where you buy them
Nicole S.
Burbank, CA
Be careful! You'll never be able to eat just one of these cookies. They're so delicious the cookie just melts away in your mouth. Great snack when you need a little pick me up. Crunchy and satisfying! I just love these cookies.
kathygraves
I can only find these in the vending machine at work. They are so delicious. No artificial taste, not too sweet just good crunchy chocolaty goodness. Maybe marketing should do a better job at promoting these little gems. If they were on a store shelf, I would buy them!
Shaquisha H.
Mcdonough, GA
These cookies have a symbolic meaning for me because these are one of the only cookie brands my late Granddaddy used to eat. So now every time I eat a Famous Amos chocolate cookie I remember all the times I used to eat them with my granddaddy as wee watched tv together
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?