BY FAMOUS AMOS #17 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Coo...3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
Cannot beat the classic. Each bag of chocolate chips is perfectly portioned and ratio between cookie and chocolate chip is very good. Each bite would usually have 2-3 chocolate chips so the taste is very consistent. I always reach for a bag when I can.
Gina M.
These are so good and remind me of my childhood. My cousins and I would participate in the hermit crab contests on the beach in Ocean City. They would always give out Famous Amos cookies to the participants and winners!
Brittany G.
Mechanicsburg, PA
One word- ADDICTIVE. Seriously so good. The amount of cookies they give you in each box is shocking each time! The box is always full of bite sized deliciousness. If you haven't tried them... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? :)
Kacey G.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cookies are really good! They have a very good flavor! They met my expectations for a sweet tooth when i got them! They are a little on the expensive side but overall are worth the little bit more money! i would recommend these cookies to everyone!
Jennifer C.
Jasper, AL
I grew up near Amos. He's a sweet as hell man, and his cookies are just as great :) Seriously great cookies. These ones are so crispy and sweet and delicious. To me, these ARE chocolate cookies. everything else is a sad imitation. eat them! Eat them now :D
Stefanie G.
Modesto, CA
These cookies are the absolute best. You don't even need to drink milk with them! They're sooo good. The only downside is that not very many come in a bag. I wish more came in a bag ):
Becky K.
N Las Vegas, NV
You can't deny "Famous Amous" quality. If crunchy chocolate chip cookies are what you crave, this is my grocery store "go to". The only thing better is home made. The smaller size makes portion control easier.
Michele L.
Davenport, FL
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab n' Go are always a purchase for us at Sam's Club. We buy a big box of these. Perfect for everyone on the house. And just the right amount of cookies in each little bag. Reasonable cost compared to other cookies.
Emily R.
Corvallis, OR
SO good! Famous Amos cookies are like little pieces of heaven! The chocolate chips inside melt in your mouth! I don't know of any other product like this. Famous Amos cookies are definitely good for the go snacks, and I always have a packet in my bag!
Debora F.
Milford , MA
The best chocolate chip cookie ever it's delicious I love the little snack bags because then when I'm done it's over a big bag of this is dangerous you won't stop eating once you start
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?