BY FAMOUS AMOS #18 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies3 Answers
  • As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Are the co...3 Answers
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
My favorite packaged chocolate chip cookies. Just the right amount of chocolate chips in each cookie. Whenever I don't have time to make my own, I'll grab some of these to eat.
Samantha M.
I'm addicted to this. If you love crunchy cookies you'll love these. I also love that they aren't too sweet or chocolatey. You can taste the salt and I love that. So addicting!
Samantha B.
Victorville, CA
The best cookies in the world!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 they are never disappointing! You will not regret getting these cookies! Even put them in the blender with vanilla ice cream! Sooooo yummy!!!!! Would definitely recommend to others without a doubt
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
Mmmm my FAVORITE thing in the vending machine! A little crumbly, but perfect size to snack on and satisfy my sweet tooth! The taste is so delicious... Better than Chips Ahoy (which I still like). Love these!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
SO GOOD!!! Such a classic! They have ones with peanuts or almonds and they are addicting. Yes they are great cookies and i wasn't disappointed. Con, they are addicting
Lexi H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
this....right here...is a classic chocolate chip cookie. I always find myself enjoying the product more with a glass of ice cold milk. it isn't nearly as enjoyable without, which is why I gave it 4/5 stars.
Madison M.
Fort Worth, TX
These are a really good choice if you are looking for a good cookie. but if you looking for a more chewy taste of cookie than go for a chips ahoy chew cookie. which I prefer
Mary Beth K.
These are the perfect pack to throw in a lunch box or to grab for an after school snack. I have even used them in my classroom for various activities. They are delicious and loved by all who eat them!
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
I love the simplicity of a good cookie and thats what these,are. I am not a big fan of all the limited addition flavors other brands are leaning towards. If you want something specific or don't want to bake, this is that classic go to.
Des M.
One of the beat chocolate chip cookies out there. Right amount of chocolate chips and sweetness. Not very health considering the calories and sugar. Repeat customer.
Angie E.
Natalie m.
Never tried these heard there amazing I would love to try them and see if I like them
Zuri D.
Are these hard or soft cookies?
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Does anyone eat these cookies with ice cream?
Jasmin J.