BY FAMOUS AMOS #24 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• As a massive chocolate fan I really want to try these! Ar...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
April E.
Heber Springs, AR
Despite being on a diet, I find myself always gravitating toward these. They are so good!! And they never fail in being delicious. Plus they are affordable and everybody loves affordable cookies!!
danielle b.
Peru, IN
I use these all the time for lunch at work! Has the perfect amount of cookies in it for a quick lunch break! I would definitely buy these again, as i do at least twice a week! They have a great crunch to them and not at all overly sweet! perfect for a quick sweet tooth!
Jessica G.
These are the cookies I put in my son's lunchbox for lunch at school. He loves them and every time he comes back from school he tells me that he finished them all. They are a good size for snacks when you are on the go for the kids.
Heather D.
Im a cookie monster at heart! I buy these in individual bags at Sams and send in my Kids lunches. They enjoy them. They are bite sized so they will be gone before you know it so watch out calories!
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I love these cookies. They are my all time favorite cookies. I bought these that came in a pack with 36 in them. They are definitely affordable and not expensive. they are delicious. They are definitely worth the price and of course I would definitely recommend this to others.
Emily S.
Famous Amos is just not my favorite for whatever reason I'm just not a fan. It taste almost fake? Like plastic. The chocolate chips don't even taste like chocolate and the cookie part is just nasty.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
I looove these to the max . These are perfect for a road trip or anywhere in general to take on the go . &&' most of all the taste amazing , perfect cookies . These are also soo affordable as well
Stacey C.
Bowling Green, KY
I remember as a kid, my dad always had a box of these sitting beside his chair. If I was lucky I could get one or two when he wasn't around. Usually I would find the box empty. Great little bite size cookie. Perfect for snacking.
Shauna R.
Whenever I'm in the mood for a quick chocolate chip cookie fix I go straight for these. They are crunchy and delicious and satisfy my sweet tooth. The grab and go packs are the perfect size so I don't end up devouring an entire box!
Kathy K.
Good cookie though can leave chocolate on hands, etc. , which is not always a bad thing. Better than most pre-made cookies and affordable if you watch where you buy them
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Angie E.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?