BY FAMOUS AMOS #22 in Cookies

Sugar
Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm And/Or Palm Kernel Oil With Tbhq For Freshness)
Contains 2% Or Less Of Molasses

• Famous Amos or Chips Ahoy Famous Amos® Chocolate Chip Cookies2 Answers
  • I have heard good things about this cookies and they look yummy 😋1 Answers
  • What is the best way to warm these up?2 Answers
Dania P.
I love chocolate chip cookies and this brand does an amazing job in making cookies that taste like they were freshly made.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect size for a to go snack. I eat these with milk. I'm a cookie lover so if you love cookies this is a must have snack/
lesly g.
I don't know what they put in these cookies but they're amazing. I love the bit sizes because I can snack on them whenever
Kasie B.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
These cookies are amazing! The grab bag is perfect for a snack in the car- in your lunch bag or for the kiddies at school!
Emily B.
Logan, OH
The best chocolate chip cookies ever!!! I have snack Bags of these in my diaper bag and purse! So convenient and delicious
Aba W.
Marietta, GA
So yummy! I don’t eat these too often but they are definitely tasty. Can be found at any grocery store and are affordable.
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are my favorite cookies to buy in the snack section. I just think the flavor, the size, and the texture are perfect.
Asia M.
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
Pretty good snack especially if you have a sweet tooth. They aren't soft by any means which is why I couldn't give them a 5
Fanesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Chocolate Chip Cookies Grab 'n Go Snacks Packages more...
I hadnt eaten these in a while and man o mannnnnn, these literally melt in your mouth when you eat them. Highly addictive.
Hope C.
Carol Stream, IL
Review for: Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies 4 lb 8 oz; 2.04 kg more...
Who doesn't love cookies?! These cookies are small bite sized bits of heaven. They are hard which is how I like my cookies.
Sarah S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Rachel P.
Pevely, MO
What is your favorite thing to use these for?!
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Does anyone think these are better than chips ahoy?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Are these a hard or soft cookie ?
Angie E.